Let's get to know each other - Star Trek or Star Wars

miroslavglavic

Star Trek, because I think that the universe in which it exists is more plausible than the one in which Star Wars exists. Also, when I watch Star Trek I’m typically on the side of the Ferengi, Romulans, Klingons, and the Cardassians - they seem to really have things figured out. I’ve always thought of the Federation as a Utopian dream that could never really happen, or if it did, would collapse under its own weight. But that’s an argument for another day.

Star Trek, because I think that the universe in which it exists is more plausible than the one in which Star Wars exists. Also, when I watch Star Trek I’m typically on the side of the Ferengi, Romulans, Klingons, and the Cardassians - they seem to really have things figured out. I’ve always thought of the Federation as a Utopian dream that could never really happen, or if it did, would collapse under its own weight. But that’s an argument for another day.

Actually there’s fan fiction that follows that theory (including no more Federation/collapsing Federation/civil war). I’m not so sure about the Ferengi having everything figured out though…

Let’s see…

Star Wars 4,5,6 and some of the (now non-canon) books, and parts of 1,2, and 3, or
Star Trek TOS, TNG, DS9, part of ENT, part of Voyager, movies until Nemesis in order of release (and some fan fiction, and some books).

I guess the real answer is either, until someone manages to mangle it into an unrecognizable mess.

And no fair for people picking another option. There’s too much good (and bad) out there to go over it all. 🙂

I like good science fiction.

Let’s see…

Star Wars 4,5,6 and some of the (now non-canon) books, and parts of 1,2, and 3, or

Star Trek TOS, TNG, DS9, part of ENT, part of Voyager, movies until Nemesis in order of release (and some fan fiction, and some books).

I guess the real answer is either, until someone manages to mangle it into an unrecognizable mess.

And no fair for people picking another option. There’s too much good (and bad) out there to go over it all. 🙂

I like good science fiction.

My mother was a fan of this series:

p506985_b_v8_aa.thumb.jpg.144697662d8db951aa5ba8524ba9e433.jpg

They repeated all episodes when I was a child, so I ended up watching them all

Archived