There is a thought / suggestions for the Fiverr Forum

Hi Fiverr Team,

There is a thought / suggestions for the Fiverr Team / Forum to consider a reward for those who finds out any bug in Fiverr functionality, if agreed please promote this thought and gather a favor so that it can be implemented for the future bug finders 🙂

Thanks

Hi Fiverr Team,

There is a thought / suggestions for the Fiverr Team / Forum to consider a reward for those who finds out any bug in Fiverr functionality, if agreed please promote this thought and gather a favor so that it can be implemented for the future bug finders 🙂

Thanks

to consider a reward for those who finds out any bug in Fiverr functionality

They can have our BIGGEST thank you and wishes of more acts of “charity” towards all users of Fiverr!!

Why would a reward be necessary? Fiverr isn’t a game show. If you see a bug, report it, just like you would do on any website.

@jonbaas its just suggestions, not necessary to get rewards, just to active member who only create gigs and doing business… they can actively participate in such things… that’s what i thinking…

Thanks

@jonbaas its just suggestions, not necessary to get rewards, just to active member who only create gigs and doing business… they can actively participate in such things… that’s what i thinking…

Thanks

just to active member who only create gigs and doing business… they can actively participate in such things

If you concentrate in your Gigs and business, to get more clients and be successful you will not have any time to go looking for bugs! 🐞

I know I have no time for it! Work, work,work! But I appreciate those who find bugs and report them, it’s for the good health of our beloved Fiverr, that helps you and me to get some extra $$

Archived