Mysterious are the Ways of Uncle Fiverr

writer99025

Just as Favorite Nephew Writer was complaining about not getting enough orders, Uncle Fiverr sent enough orders to keep him busy till May 20. Mysterious indeed are the ways of Uncle Fiverr. Moral of the Story - Don’t doubt Uncle Fiverr, just keep doing your thing, all the best!👍

So there’s Uncle Fiverr, Nephew Writer, I’m guessing there’s Auntie Gig, Grandpa Order and Grandma Sales…and everyone’s favorite, Mama Tips.

I’m OK for this month and the next, I hope Uncle Fiverr can bless me with a lot of gigs in June! 😃

So there’s Uncle Fiverr, Nephew Writer, I’m guessing there’s Auntie Gig, Grandpa Order and Grandma Sales…and everyone’s favorite, Mama Tips.

I’m OK for this month and the next, I hope Uncle Fiverr can bless me with a lot of gigs in June! 😃

Uncle Fiverr can bless me with a lot of gigs in June! 😃

Correction, hope uncle fiverr bless you with lots of Auntie gigs in june… 😉

Dry spells happen to the best of us. Crushed with work for weeks, then it slows to a trickle. Even as much social advertising as I do, I occasionally have unexpected days off without work. Which is convenient, I suppose, since I can use that time to do other things around the house, but still… more money is better than no money!

You know, at this stage had Emmaki been around she would have shut me up.

Yeah, well, she had more than a lot of chances to play ball and scale the tone of her posts down from a 10 to a more reasonable six, but she chose to ignore house rules and is paying the price.

Yeah, well, she had more than a lot of chances to play ball and scale the tone of her posts down from a 10 to a more reasonable six, but she chose to ignore house rules and is paying the price.

Well, you never know, she could be back 😏 [Are you just going to keep liking my posts or say something? - Not you James…]

Archived