Gig Removed After 3 month+ and 5 Star Ratting

yudha991

Screenshot_126.thumb.png.0b671bcb4fc16e0be0c8ef1d2ba81f6a.png

This my active Gigs 6 Hour Ago, It have 15 Good Review, in this order only have 2 Order Canceled and it was the Buyer Request not mine.

And for the Reason here it say I have Copyright issues, well it mean someone reported me, but I can PROVE that I have my License For Music and SoundFx, and my animation and graphic All I have the right License too 🙂

But I know here in fiverr CS Is God, he can do anything to my gig 🙂 I Have see a lot of this happend but no answer from CS, and well played fiverr. I maybe Just need to Keep Fighting.

At least I have tell the Fiverr CS I have all the license.
Even I know they will never foll me up, is okay.

GOOD Bye my Best Primary GIG 🙂
Need to do some more Hard work.

OT - His account is available - there is a forum bug that adds the number “1” to some profiles and that makes it look like their account is gone.

Do you mean you have the license to resell the video multiple times or a one time license?

Yes multiple of coz, for all the Music I use and the Video I create my self only some graphic I buy and it is I buy with full commercial License 🙂

if Fiver reply me I will prove that 🙂

Music Voice over and SFX I buy and I have all right multiple use License

And for graphic only some I buy all animation is my self 🙂

Yes multiple of coz, for all the Music I use and the Video I create my self only some graphic I buy and it is I buy with full commercial License 🙂

if Fiver reply me I will prove that 🙂

Music Voice over and SFX I buy and I have all right multiple use License

And for graphic only some I buy all animation is my self 🙂

In that case it should work out. I have no real idea of how it works or should work in this situation. One thing I would suggest to you and anyone offering similar services is to contact the copyright holder before offering the service on Fiverr and then submitting all the details to customer service as soon as you create the gig. Copyright issues are a big thing at the moment and legitimate sellers need to be proactive about protecting themselves.

I know in an ideal world it would be done differently but the situation is as it is and sellers have to deal with potential problems ahead of time rather than try to fix things when it goes wrong - even when you are not at fault.

In that case it should work out. I have no real idea of how it works or should work in this situation. One thing I would suggest to you and anyone offering similar services is to contact the copyright holder before offering the service on Fiverr and then submitting all the details to customer service as soon as you create the gig. Copyright issues are a big thing at the moment and legitimate sellers need to be proactive about protecting themselves.

I know in an ideal world it would be done differently but the situation is as it is and sellers have to deal with potential problems ahead of time rather than try to fix things when it goes wrong - even when you are not at fault.

I don’t know my friend.

as you know Gig Video is all difference case in every order, like music, I have a lote free royalty and premium from audiojungle etc, how I suppose to send All license? 🙂

this is just making me so sad but I know, fiverr god is eerything here, as other seller said in all case I read, keep fighting. I have do full time in fiverr. And hope I still can growup my gig. 🙂

I don’t know my friend.

as you know Gig Video is all difference case in every order, like music, I have a lote free royalty and premium from audiojungle etc, how I suppose to send All license? 🙂

this is just making me so sad but I know, fiverr god is eerything here, as other seller said in all case I read, keep fighting. I have do full time in fiverr. And hope I still can growup my gig. 🙂

The thing I only hate now is, I need to focus to my gig again, not to my client.

Archived