A lot of orders

miroslavglavic

The most reviews I’ve seen so far is a seller named crorkservice. You’d have to look him up since I can’t link in this category, but I haven’t seen one to top that yet.

OMG! that’s a scary number I just saw

BTW why his homepage has no reviews on it?

I’m not sure what you mean by his homepage. I see a few recent reviews on his profile page under the gig list. The “Show More” link is there to see the rest.

Yeah! you got it right. Last time I checked, there was no recent reviews. I visited again, they are there.Interesting!

The most reviews I’ve seen so far is a seller named crorkservice. You’d have to look him up since I can’t link in this category, but I haven’t seen one to top that yet.

Too bad he/she never participates in the Forum. It would be interesting to gain some more insight into the tremendous success… Maybe I should order just to find out what on earth goes on!

Too bad he/she never participates in the Forum. It would be interesting to gain some more insight into the tremendous success… Maybe I should order just to find out what on earth goes on!

Yes please, and let us know if he does some sort of hypnosis to get repeat buyers or something 😉

I think Boomsa will be the one with more revenue per month as her gig packages shows that…

I wonder what kind of buyer she gets.

Peoples with one order per day are whining about "buyer is not responsive, worst customer, asking for extra work, canceling order, not good requirements bla,bla,bla…"

Her response rate is 11 hours 😕

Maybe buyers just drop order, she deliver, and buyers give the review and run away… 😛

Archived