Can Someone advice i want Sell my gig

manjil280

i went to sell my gig but i can not sell this .how can i do promote my gig and sell more and more

here is my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/manjil280/do-design-amazing-business-cards-postcards-visiting-cards

how can i do promote my gig and sell more and more

here is my gig

Well… sorry to be direct but I believe nobody will buy a “single sided” Business Card (?) when everybody sells a “normal” one (of course) double sided…

Best!

This is his basic package.

This is his basic package.

I’ve got that! Thanks for the explanation! (sarcastic)

So in order to get a “normal” business card, buyers have to buy 2 Gigs from him… or order for $10? When everybody else sells it for $5… and then he asks how to get sales… 😅

His first package is wasted… who will buy just 1 sided business card?

how can i do promote my gig and sell more and more

here is my gig

Well… sorry to be direct but I believe nobody will buy a “single sided” Business Card (?) when everybody sells a “normal” one (of course) double sided…

Best!

Thanks you so much advice for me

Thanks you so much advice for me

Please check that first Package! Nobody will buy a one sided business card. Check other sellers that offer the same product, they start with $5 for a double sided one!

Best!

Thanks you advice for me.now i am change this point

did you create those business cards or is this stock photography/google images?

They’re all over google from what I just did a quick search for.

Manjil280

Dude, make your own cards if you want to sell them, especially since you’re charging TWICE what everyone else here is offering business cards for.

They’re all over google from what I just did a quick search for.

Manjil280

Dude, make your own cards if you want to sell them, especially since you’re charging TWICE what everyone else here is offering business cards for.

he isn’t offering business cards, I am sure it’s only a design he is offering, not the actual things you hold in your wallet.

also, all his gigs are five bucks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived