Fresh VoiceOver Artiste

Guest vitalvoice

Guest vitalvoice

Greetings from Jamaica everyone!

I joined Fiverr earlier this month, and it’s been a lovely journey so far.

So far I’ve only made one order my gig, but I’ve received a fantastic five-star review that I am so proud of and will work hard to maintain!

I spent days and nights working extremely hard at putting my profile and gigs together. Yes…it took careful thought and patience, but somehow I feel like this is all going to pay off someday.

I specialize in voice acting and so far I have up gigs for an American accent and a Jamaican Accent.

My mission is to provide a brilliant voice over service for competitive industries that will keep them coming back for more. My vision is to become a Fiverr Ambassador and Top Seller.

I know this will all take a lot of time, effort and energy on my part, BUT I’m willing to do whatever it takes (legitimately) to get there.

I look forward to helping Fiverr boost its reputation with outstanding service, and I wish everyone the very best on their journey here on Fiverr!

Guest vitalvoice

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Sounds great, all the best to you and your plans. 🍀

Thank you so much! Truly appreciated!

Welcome! It sounds like you’re off to a great start and have exactly the right attitude to succeed on here! 🙂

And since you have the ability to do a fairly unique accent as well, you should be in a good long-term position.

All the best!
-Donnyvoice

Guest vitalvoice

Welcome! It sounds like you’re off to a great start and have exactly the right attitude to succeed on here! 🙂

And since you have the ability to do a fairly unique accent as well, you should be in a good long-term position.

All the best!

-Donnyvoice

Thank you for the reassurance Donny! ☺️

WELCOME to Fiverr! 🎉

This community is filled with people from all over the globe.
Use the search feature, you’ll find some really good reads. ☺️

Cheers to making 💰 and lots-o-success!

P.S ~ You have the right attitude & determination to succeed.

Guest vitalvoice

WELCOME to Fiverr! 🎉

This community is filled with people from all over the globe.

Use the search feature, you’ll find some really good reads. ☺️

Cheers to making 💰 and lots-o-success!

P.S ~ You have the right attitude & determination to succeed.

Thank you Nika! ☺️:blush: I’ll definitely check out the good reads!

Greetings from Jamaica everyone!

I joined Fiverr earlier this month, and it’s been a lovely journey so far.

So far I’ve only made one order my gig, but I’ve received a fantastic five-star review that I am so proud of and will work hard to maintain!

I spent days and nights working extremely hard at putting my profile and gigs together. Yes…it took careful thought and patience, but somehow I feel like this is all going to pay off someday.

I specialize in voice acting and so far I have up gigs for an American accent and a Jamaican Accent.

My mission is to provide a brilliant voice over service for competitive industries that will keep them coming back for more. My vision is to become a Fiverr Ambassador and Top Seller.

I know this will all take a lot of time, effort and energy on my part, BUT I’m willing to do whatever it takes (legitimately) to get there.

I look forward to helping Fiverr boost its reputation with outstanding service, and I wish everyone the very best on their journey here on Fiverr!

this is all going to pay off someday.

Yep! all hard work will pay off eventually. 🙂

You have a nice start, and it seems, you know what you are doing.

That’s all you need to achieve your goal.

Work hard. Welcome to the community

Guest vitalvoice

this is all going to pay off someday.

Yep! all hard work will pay off eventually. 🙂

You have a nice start, and it seems, you know what you are doing.

That’s all you need to achieve your goal.

Work hard. Welcome to the community

Archived