The New "View Requirements" Design

sydneymorgan

I opened orders this morning, and now to “view requirements” it sort of opens another page (in the same way the resolution center does).

It’s very annoying in my opinion.

Fiverr, please stop tinkering with stuff like this and focus on features that will make the platform better.

Maybe it’s been a long week 😋

I am overjoyed that now my requirements are on the order page and I finally do not have to click a drop down to see them! They are RIGHT THERE before my eyes to refer back to without having to click anything!

Thank you fiverr, this is perfect!

Hope it stays like this! Maybe they are experimenting with things.

I am overjoyed that now my requirements are on the order page and I finally do not have to click a drop down to see them! They are RIGHT THERE before my eyes to refer back to without having to click anything!

Where is this feature? I can’t see anything like what you’re talking about.

Oh! Now it’s changed to what the OP said and I have to click on it to go to a new page. I then have to copy and paste the requirements to the order page so I can see them as I work. Boo!

We need those requirements where we can see them. I keep the order page open as I work. That way I can message the seller if I need to with questions.

This change is insanely frustrating, who wants to open a new tab to see requirements, but not be able to do anything within the page? I don’t understand why the requirements had to be in a clickable dropdown in the first place, what’s the issue with them just being a part of the order page?

I had one lovely order this morning where those requirements were right there on the order page without even needing to click on them and I was sooo happy.

I hope someone at fiverr is reading this and can change this. How are we supposed to be able to refer to them easily and repeatedly and message the buyer as we look at them?

I had one lovely order this morning where those requirements were right there on the order page without even needing to click on them and I was sooo happy.

I hope someone at fiverr is reading this and can change this. How are we supposed to be able to refer to them easily and repeatedly and message the buyer as we look at them?

That sounds perfect!

Hmm, it’s not directly on the order page for me. I have to click a button and go to an entirely new section now…

1407416125_ScreenShot2017-04-20at2_37_15PM.png.7b71feba1d4ec7cf56d110da6b6a7d11.png

And then it takes me here to a new page.

I have to click back to see the normal order page in order to look at buyer messages or deliver the files.

UPDATE: Just saw your next post. I wish it was all on the same page! That would be perfect 😁 … and seemingly so simple.

Archived