Shining Shining Negative Review

saddu_writer

It happens. Shrug it off.

If you’re doing your own marketing and recruiting your own clients outside of Fiverr, you’ll easily recover from this.

Some buyers just won’t be pleased and think that it’s appropriate for them to punish the seller for their frustration - this is why you get buyers who’ll rate you 1 star on all three metrics: it’s rage-fapping and it makes them feel better. Even if your communication with the buyer was stellar, they’re like, “I REALLY HATE THIS BUYER AND I’M GOING TO PUNISH THEM WITH ALL NEGATIVE STARS!!!11!!1!”

Fiverr ought to have a safeguard against these kinds of rage-fap reviews like what Ebay has: if you don’t communicate with the buyer, you don’t get to rate the buyer on communication (and so on.)

well i was very prompt in communication. Plus after so many voice recordings, he was still saying it recorded on computer… Even on of the voice over artist was a really good one with 1k + reviews, still he complained… I sent him samples of voice, he approved, I used the same person and the Review is the result…

You are right, some people cant be pleased…

Archived