Please Help Me! I am Not Getting Order

Guest sohitkumarr

please i have not gotten any order for my gigs…i dont even understand how to post my questions on the forum…I’m really confused…Can somebody help me please

Hi, just checked out your profile, you haven’t created any gig, how would you get orders?As far as fiverr are concerned, you haven’t displayed your services yet so they can’t promote you…

So give yourself your first help,create a gig(s) related to things you do. WHen you do, use the buyer requests to apply for jobs to get considered

okay thanks…even though i have created two but maybe i didnt complete them…please can you help me more

You didn’t complete them so it might be marked as drafts…To create your gig, check out gigs of top designers in your field, look at how they set up their gigs and what they are offering.Since you are new, try to offer more than they do like offering source files for your smallest gig, social media kit fir your middle gig.something that can make someone consider you…Check the search tag that they use and use the most common ones…Let your gig pictures be of the best quality and promote your work well.

Archived