Going on Vacation ;)

n4y33m

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see there seems to be a reason behind “ssj” in your user name. Is this what I’m thinking?

…finally, someone noticed it XD Many people have asked what the fudge does it mean. Yes, I’m a high-level weeaboo. I’ve gone through 70+ manga (without counting ones that have anime adaptation), 200+ anime series, read every completed light novel & web novel, was a translator, had my own anime blog, avid fanfiction writer and currently working on an automated TL tool for Visual Novels.

@n4y33m if you liked the avatar movie I’m going to assume you like Legend of Korra as well.

…finally, someone noticed it XD Many people have asked what the fudge does it mean. Yes, I’m a high-level weeaboo. I’ve gone through 70+ manga (without counting ones that have anime adaptation), 200+ anime series, read every completed light novel & web novel, was a translator, had my own anime blog, avid fanfiction writer and currently working on an automated TL tool for Visual Novels.

@n4y33m if you liked the avatar movie I’m going to assume you like Legend of Korra as well.

Yeah! I liked Legend of Korra except for last second.

(Where she was lesbo) Until that time I loved her. 😦

And about the Avatar Live Action? The worst thing I watched in my entire life.

I enjoyed every second of Airbender anime, that’s a Masterpiece 🙂

Yeah! I liked Legend of Korra except for last second.

(Where she was lesbo) Until that time I loved her. 😦

And about the Avatar Live Action? The worst thing I watched in my entire life.

I enjoyed every second of Airbender anime, that’s a Masterpiece 🙂

All right, you’re Ok in my book.

Legend of Aang is a masterpiece

• 2 weeks later...

Well,
I have taken vacation thanks to the exams of course and I don’t think it affects much. My gig views dropped a little that’s only because I have not have not updated them for quiet sometime. But do inform your regular buyers before going as you wouldn’t want them to go somewhere else.

I had seen his face but now I know his name. Why is he famous again?

@easyforu

People become popular for two types of views.

best and worst.

As a Bangladeshi fellow, I’m not related to local media as I should. So I can’t provide much information.

All I know, He is an actor. 😛

Here’s his wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org 30px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png

Hero Alom

Ashraful Alom Saeed (Bengali: আশরাফুল আলম সাঈদ), best known as Hero Alom (Bengali: হিরো আলম), is a Bangladeshi amateur music video model,actor and social media phenomenon. As of December 2016, his YouTube channel had received 4.23 million views. Earlier in his life he had been employed selling CDs and later started satellite TV connection business. He began making music videos as a hobby.

Wanna say in pursuance of the senior user of fiverr, I have nothing new to say but make sure you have done properly what @easyforu has said that to inform your regular client that you are going on vacation mood for your exams. And like you, my exams too are knocking me down. It will just going to be started from the next week. Please keep me in your prayers @all the brilliant guys.
Thanks all

Wanna say in pursuance of the senior user of fiverr, I have nothing new to say but make sure you have done properly what @easyforu has said that to inform your regular client that you are going on vacation mood for your exams. And like you, my exams too are knocking me down. It will just going to be started from the next week. Please keep me in your prayers @all the brilliant guys.

Thanks all

Well, my vacation ended days ago. Someone buffed the post.

(It was a topic created 16 days ago)

And the good thing is, I didn’t face any problem for activating vacation mode. 🙂

Thank you. 😄

Opps! I too didn’t notice the publishing date of your post @n4y33m brother. But got myself glad to hear that you haven’t faced any trouble because of activating vacation mode. May be, I have to activate this feature very soon. And you last remark made sure me that the vacation mode won’t affect my id. And, it’s good to see that you are a Bangladeshi fellow like me. ha ha ha ha.

@easyforu

People become popular for two types of views.

best and worst.

As a Bangladeshi fellow, I’m not related to local media as I should. So I can’t provide much information.

All I know, He is an actor. 😛

Here’s his wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org 30px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png

Hero Alom

Ashraful Alom Saeed (Bengali: আশরাফুল আলম সাঈদ), best known as Hero Alom (Bengali: হিরো আলম), is a Bangladeshi amateur music video model,actor and social media phenomenon. As of December 2016, his YouTube channel had received 4.23 million views. Earlier in his life he had been employed selling CDs and later started satellite TV connection business. He began making music videos as a hobby.

What I heard was girls are crushing on him

Well, my vacation ended days ago. Someone buffed the post.

(It was a topic created 16 days ago)

And the good thing is, I didn’t face any problem for activating vacation mode. 🙂

Thank you. 😄

lols I though it was new

Anyone here hoping for a Decent Japanese Live action made in Hollywood …do you still believe in Santa too?

Oh please, you wish.

I always avoid live actions movies based on anime/manga.

So far I’ve seen only one that made me say oh hey, that actually works!

The rest? Forget it…😱

Oh please, you wish.

I always avoid live actions movies based on anime/manga.

So far I’ve seen only one that made me say oh hey, that actually works!

The rest? Forget it…😱

Nice, I already like you as a person.

Nice, I already like you as a person.

Hahaha, thank you! I’ll take that as a non-sarcastic comment 😉

But seriously, anime based live action movie? It just doesn’t work…

unless the manga or anime has a realistic and modern setting…but still in most cases

it just doesn’t work.

well at least in my opinion.

Archived