Why Sellers Advertise In Buyers Request

lucycodex

While I think some are just spamming ( I actually ignored a spammer who hit my inbox and was penalized for ignoring them) I think most are mobile users.

You can’t make a gig via mobile, via the app, so these “sellers” post their gig as a Buyers Request because that’s all they see. They either think “buyers request” means “request buyers” because their English comprehension is down the tubes, or they are new and confused because they don’t see a “create gigs” option.

This might also explain why some people who need “help with their gigs” have no gigs.

Just my theory. Either way Fiverr should fix this.

Hello Lucy.
There is a simple explanation.
They know what exactly means “Buyers Request” . They just post there to get (with some luck) few clients.
Fiverr Deletes their requests. But they are not willing to change their minds.
Have a good day/night lucy and report those users to customer support. They will be happy to take care with this issue. 🙂

Hello Lucy.

There is a simple explanation.

They know what exactly means “Buyers Request” . They just post there to get (with some luck) few clients.

Fiverr Deletes their requests. But they are not willing to change their minds.

Have a good day/night lucy and report those users to customer support. They will be happy to take care with this issue. 🙂

There is no report button…

Hello Lucy once again.
My bad. Let me tell you what i did.
I took screenshots from buyers request and send them with a kind text to customer support.
They thank me for helping them to find those users. You cant see the names of sellers that posting those request unless you send them an offer.
But any administrator can go to the section that you screenshoted and find them easily .

Also a great suggestion would be to create a report button in buyers request section. (nice idea btw) .

Archived