$3000 in 3 months

eftimov_h

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take the time and thank the Fiverr community and share my experience as a graphic designer here on Fiverr as I expect to hit the 3K mark every day now. I’ve joined approximately 6 months ago and within the last three I have made $2700.

I am more than happy with the result so far yet I believe that I have the talent, time and capacity to make way more. All the successful sellers out there - feel free to give me some tips and advice, I would gladly accept it. And to all the beginners here on Fiverr - just keep pushing and invest time and effort each and every day! 🙂

Curious to hear other’s stories and experiences.

Regards,
eftimov_h

Congratulations on your success!

I’ve quickly scanned over your profile and have a few observations to make:

Scroll UP to see my recent portfolio samples and scroll DOWN to check out the feedback from my AWESOME clients.

I really like this idea! A very good concept with clear directions for the customer. Nice.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS & Full Refund Policy on every ORDER! & At the end of every successful order, I treat my clients with various FREE stuff & extras

While this is nice for the customer to receive, I think it cheapens your service and opens you up to abuse. The only customers that will ever need unlimited revisions are:

1. Those who don’t really know what they want
  2. Those looking to milk every last drop of work out of you for the cheapest price
  3. Those who are impossible to please

Do you want to work with any of those buyers? Realistically, a customer should need 1, 2, maybe even 3 revisions at most.

Congratulations on your success!

I’ve quickly scanned over your profile and have a few observations to make:

Scroll UP to see my recent portfolio samples and scroll DOWN to check out the feedback from my AWESOME clients.

I really like this idea! A very good concept with clear directions for the customer. Nice.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS & Full Refund Policy on every ORDER! & At the end of every successful order, I treat my clients with various FREE stuff & extras

While this is nice for the customer to receive, I think it cheapens your service and opens you up to abuse. The only customers that will ever need unlimited revisions are:

1. Those who don’t really know what they want
  2. Those looking to milk every last drop of work out of you for the cheapest price
  3. Those who are impossible to please

Do you want to work with any of those buyers? Realistically, a customer should need 1, 2, maybe even 3 revisions at most.

Thanks, mrproofreading!

Well, that one has been bothering me too, I always end up doing 2 or 3 revisions max but the only reason I have included “unlimited revisions” is that I believe that I will be ranked higher when somebody searches for me. And of course, still being a “work in progress” profile I do not want to lose any potential customers.

However, I cannot agree more with the part that you say it cheapens my services. I will think again and maybe I will remove the unlimited revisions from the package and raise the conversion rate that way.

Thank you for your advice and time to take a look at my profile - means a lot! 🙂

Thanks, mrproofreading!

Well, that one has been bothering me too, I always end up doing 2 or 3 revisions max but the only reason I have included “unlimited revisions” is that I believe that I will be ranked higher when somebody searches for me. And of course, still being a “work in progress” profile I do not want to lose any potential customers.

However, I cannot agree more with the part that you say it cheapens my services. I will think again and maybe I will remove the unlimited revisions from the package and raise the conversion rate that way.

Thank you for your advice and time to take a look at my profile - means a lot! 🙂

No problem at all! I honestly don’t think the number of revisions you offer is factored into search results (but, I could be wrong).

Good luck. 🙂

Hey guys,

I just wanted to take the time and thank the Fiverr community and share my experience as a graphic designer here on Fiverr as I expect to hit the 3K mark every day now. I’ve joined approximately 6 months ago and within the last three I have made $2700.

I am more than happy with the result so far yet I believe that I have the talent, time and capacity to make way more. All the successful sellers out there - feel free to give me some tips and advice, I would gladly accept it. And to all the beginners here on Fiverr - just keep pushing and invest time and effort each and every day! 🙂

Curious to hear other’s stories and experiences.

Regards,

eftimov_h

eftimov_h

Good job! Keep up the good work my friend 🙂

Good job! Congrats! 🙂 BTW, you better remove " Top Rated Seller!" from your description as it is purely false advertising.

Well, my ratings are 100% positive and I do not have a single negative review - I don’t know how to mention it besides the term “Top Rated”. Thank you! 🙂

Archived