Level 1 advantages?

olivia_skye

I have started working on fiverr from last 1 month so now i am very near to level 1 seller. Can anybody share his/her experience that after promoting to Level 1 seller does the order rate increases ? If increased, How much order are given then, i need average ?

please work hard and create your own gig images. please do not use images from other sellers or from google search images.

Please use your own images and create a nice portfolio and you will get lot of orders and new buyers.

All the best.

Thank you for your kind advise

Those logos are available on internet with Ai files. Please understand the same image has been used by minimum of 3 to 5 sellers i have seen. i cant able to mention their names here. but please as a new comer to fiverr be creative and work hard.

You will get more orders and clients. Be true to yourself. Using few inspired elements to create a logo or design is okay but should not replicate exact logo or designs which are available from internet.

So i wish you all the Best.

Those logos are available on internet with Ai files. Please understand the same image has been used by minimum of 3 to 5 sellers i have seen. i cant able to mention their names here. but please as a new comer to fiverr be creative and work hard.

You will get more orders and clients. Be true to yourself. Using few inspired elements to create a logo or design is okay but should not replicate exact logo or designs which are available from internet.

So i wish you all the Best.

You didn’t given me the exact answer of my question… i was saying that after promoting to Level 1 seller, whats the rate of orders ?

I checked all your gig images and all are not original those are available on multiple websites for sale or used by some one.

Please remove those images and create your own gig images in high end design level and show your own talent to clients and get the work, don’t show some one’s work to get the orders. Later if they find these are from internet and using several designers then you will lose your trust and lose your buyers.

It is my kind advice please work on your own gig images and get more orders.

Archived