Advertising Your Gig

keithhvoice

What is your best form of advertising outside of Fiverr? Do you promote your own gig much outside of Fiverr? How do you track the success of your advertising efforts?

What is your best form of advertising outside of Fiverr?

I’ve used to stand in Berlin, Alexanderplatz in a red bikini with a poster of my Gigs hanging from my neck, in front and back.

Now it’s too cold to go on with that though…

I’m OK to give 20% of my income to Fiverr when I get a client through Fiverr platform. They sell my gig so they should get their cut.

However, when I’m advertising my services outside of Fiverr and find the clients on my own, then I don’t wish to bring them to Fiverr to share my income. I believe when I do all the work then I should get 100% of my earnings 😛

I’m OK to give 20% of my income to Fiverr when I get a client through Fiverr platform. They sell my gig so they should get their cut.

However, when I’m advertising my services outside of Fiverr and find the clients on my own, then I don’t wish to bring them to Fiverr to share my income. I believe when I do all the work then I should get 100% of my earnings 😛

I believe when I do all the work then I should get 100% of my earnings

Amen…

Archived