Thank you FIVERR! My gig just got featured!

ollydave

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!! ☺️ Give us some advice. didn’t You get any bad buyer?

Oh yes, I did get bad buyers, i remember once having a problem with a buyer and customer support giving me a warning. I tried to explain but to no avail, the buyer came back, ordered again and apologized when she realized she made a mistake and misunderstood the process. Not sure if the warning was taken off my account.

I have had buyers that cheated me, however I have had GREAT Buyers! 95% of them are just great! Amazing people to work with.

I just try to give the best service I can, try to respond to messages within minutes, deliver way ahead of deadlines, put a professional process in place to update buyers at every stage and simply deliver something amazing!

I hope for the best for everyone!

Cheers!

Oh yes, I did get bad buyers, i remember once having a problem with a buyer and customer support giving me a warning. I tried to explain but to no avail, the buyer came back, ordered again and apologized when she realized she made a mistake and misunderstood the process. Not sure if the warning was taken off my account.

I have had buyers that cheated me, however I have had GREAT Buyers! 95% of them are just great! Amazing people to work with.

I just try to give the best service I can, try to respond to messages within minutes, deliver way ahead of deadlines, put a professional process in place to update buyers at every stage and simply deliver something amazing!

I hope for the best for everyone!

Cheers!

Very nice! thank you.

Archived