How to get more client

imranhossainbpp

Hi
I had a quick look at your gigs. The one I can comment on is the website creation as I have bought a few websites from here. Firstly add pictures of the websites you have set up so you can show you can do it. People want an awesome looking website and if you can show them what you can do with pictures then you are much more likely to get sales. Remember words are cheap but pictures prove you can do it.

The other is to do with why I have purchased websites from here before. Ive got a few Amazon affiliate sites so maybe others are after this too. If you offer the plugin Azon with Woocommerce it makes awesome amazon affiliate sites.

good luck

cheers

Hi

I had a quick look at your gigs. The one I can comment on is the website creation as I have bought a few websites from here. Firstly add pictures of the websites you have set up so you can show you can do it. People want an awesome looking website and if you can show them what you can do with pictures then you are much more likely to get sales. Remember words are cheap but pictures prove you can do it.

The other is to do with why I have purchased websites from here before. Ive got a few Amazon affiliate sites so maybe others are after this too. If you offer the plugin Azon with Woocommerce it makes awesome amazon affiliate sites.

good luck

cheers

Thanks for visiting my gigs… And please keep advising me… I need you all so badly to improve myself…

• 11 months later...

Create 7 gigs in different categories and share on social media use 10 offer. you will get quick order 100%

Best wishes

you will get quick order 100%

Best wishes

This is a year old thread. Also, please don’t post false information on the forum. There are individuals that may mistake your comment as accurate.

Archived