I thought Buyer Requests go through a screening process

arnabx

I was browsing through the Buyer Request section today and I found this amazing request of one of the buyer!

For a second I thought it was some other language, then I realized. 😐

I used to think that these request go through a manual screening process, since few days back I needed some assistance and I tried to post a request with very decent text and humbly describing my requirements,
My request was rejected twice, but this was passed.

Surprising! 😕

Also, look at the number of people who have understood the text and sent offers! I honestly don’t have words. 😀

weird.thumb.png.6184c027a5845f9151e948f52194d0c3.png

I’ve tried the same few days ago I wanted to post a request to look for someone to help me with some posters, nothing fancy. It was rejected.
Now I wonder… is that the reason why many sellers complain lately about fewer orders? If a buyer asks (like me) for a poster, and two out of three times the request is rejected… don’t they just say “f*** off, this is a waste of time, I go looking for help somewhere else” ??
Like I ultimately did

I’ve tried the same few days ago I wanted to post a request to look for someone to help me with some posters, nothing fancy. It was rejected.

Now I wonder… is that the reason why many sellers complain lately about fewer orders? If a buyer asks (like me) for a poster, and two out of three times the request is rejected… don’t they just say “f*** off, this is a waste of time, I go looking for help somewhere else” ??

Like I ultimately did

So you’re into poster designs?

I do logos

LOL! 29 people have replied to this request!

Few spammer are active at fiverr - Who do apply on buyer request post by BOT or something Auto Script…that’s why 29 people have applied on that post - It’s not funny - That is serious - Fiverr should work on this for improve the quality of Buyer request section.

The Most funny thing - When you do visit at Buyer request section - you’ll found plenty of post request do show - Seller Request 🙂

Few spammer are active at fiverr - Who do apply on buyer request post by BOT or something Auto Script…that’s why 29 people have applied on that post - It’s not funny - That is serious - Fiverr should work on this for improve the quality of Buyer request section.

The Most funny thing - When you do visit at Buyer request section - you’ll found plenty of post request do show - Seller Request 🙂

Yes, I have seen few who provide tiny url links and ask sellers to click on it before making a bid

The link directs them to the profile of the person who requests, in this way, they get more impressions!

So damn weird. How many people sent offers to the request!

3 was believable; I imagined maybe people out there were no requests to send offers, they just did it for fun.

How come 29? 😨 Is there any bot or auto script available to send offers?

Wow! bots? Didn’t know they exist on the site

Archived