What I'd do for getting my first sale?

mgm01865

This is the way I got my first sales.

I join a lot of Fiverr Facebook Groups that allowed me to advertise my gigs. (I joined about 20 of them). Once I’m in, I advertise 1 gig a day and within the week I got a few sales.

My husband has tried it and he got some potential customers within the same week.

You say on your profile " I’m especially and approximately a Social Media Marketing & SEO Expert". I’m not quite sure what you mean by that, but if you really are a marketing expert, you can use your expertise to market your services and get sales.

This is the way I got my first sales.

I join a lot of Fiverr Facebook Groups that allowed me to advertise my gigs. (I joined about 20 of them). Once I’m in, I advertise 1 gig a day and within the week I got a few sales.

My husband has tried it and he got some potential customers within the same week.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

You say on your profile " I’m especially and approximately a Social Media Marketing & SEO Expert". I’m not quite sure what you mean by that, but if you really are a marketing expert, you can use your expertise to market your services and get sales.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

• 3 months later...

Archived