Where u come from?

can we juz make a friend and add some facebook??? 🙂

Hello there,

I’m from Bangladesh.

can we juz make a friend and add some facebook???

Contacting outside Fiverr is against TOS. Let’s be friendly here as much as possible 😉

You can see where everyone is from if you click on their Fiverr profiles (well, except for those who are faking their location).

As for making friends, Fiverr is a platform for doing business, not a social media platform.

I disagree…the Fiverr site itself might not be a social platform but the forum is.

If there is a Fiverr meetup/conference/etc…I wouldn;'t mind meeting some Fiverr people for a cerveza.

You can see where everyone is from if you click on their Fiverr profiles (well, except for those who are faking their location).

As for making friends, Fiverr is a platform for doing business, not a social media platform.

(well, except for those who are faking their location).

We are living in the modern era. Fiverr can easily point out those who are using FAKE LOCATION and I am hoping after the phone verification the next step would be to ban those people.

I challenge @annai80 to a pokemon duel. (kidding).

What about when something physical is sent part of the gig?

What if the video file is too big for fiverr and something like dropbox or Google Drive must be used?

Pokemon? Oh gosh, please NO!!

As for the physical goods, yes that’s a different thing. If you are selling goods, you would need to send them to the recipient.

If the video is too big you can use an alternative option. You can share it via a shareable link, in which information such as name or email address are hidden anyways.

Archived