[Introduction] Robin

robin05

I think it’s about time I made a introduction.

Hello everybody, my name is Robin.

I’ve posted before, but never made a formal Introduction. A few things about me is, I’m a high school student looking to earn some money doing something that I love. I’m currently trying to “master” C, which is a programming language and eventually planning on earning a living sitting at my computer and coding some very complex programs. My interest are very nerdy, on my free time, when I’m not taking care of my dogs, parrot, and my ferrets, I’m usually either drawing Manga, writing poetry, reading Thoreau and other philosophers, and/or I’m coding. I don’t call my coding work because it’s a hobby and it’s fun, although, many will say it’s crazy to call dealing with memory “fun”.

I’m still trying to figure out how to make coding in C a job on here, but I hope that many will see my potential as a coder. I do both simple programs and very complex programs. What I mean by simple is not Network Programming or dealing much with memory, but more like math, strings, etc. What I mean by Complex Programming is dealing with Sockets, Binary, and of course the Stack(Memory). My primary focus right now is school but I still find lots of time to work. I hope that success can be made on here and in my other job.

There’s a little bit about myself and I hope that the community can both help and I can help in any way that I can.

Thank you!

I think it’s about time I made a introduction.

Hello everybody, my name is Robin.

I’ve posted before, but never made a formal Introduction. A few things about me is, I’m a high school student looking to earn some money doing something that I love. I’m currently trying to “master” C, which is a programming language and eventually planning on earning a living sitting at my computer and coding some very complex programs. My interest are very nerdy, on my free time, when I’m not taking care of my dogs, parrot, and my ferrets, I’m usually either drawing Manga, writing poetry, reading Thoreau and other philosophers, and/or I’m coding. I don’t call my coding work because it’s a hobby and it’s fun, although, many will say it’s crazy to call dealing with memory “fun”.

I’m still trying to figure out how to make coding in C a job on here, but I hope that many will see my potential as a coder. I do both simple programs and very complex programs. What I mean by simple is not Network Programming or dealing much with memory, but more like math, strings, etc. What I mean by Complex Programming is dealing with Sockets, Binary, and of course the Stack(Memory). My primary focus right now is school but I still find lots of time to work. I hope that success can be made on here and in my other job.

There’s a little bit about myself and I hope that the community can both help and I can help in any way that I can.

Thank you!

Hello @robin05

Welcome to the community.

I’m a high school student

You sure started pretty early here.

Best wishes for ya! Happy coding 😃

Archived