About cancelling order

web_desk

I doubt there’s anything you can do NOW, but the next time, you may want to reconsider acting too rashly and just cancelling. Your bestselling gig shows that you DO do revisions, so I’m not sure why you didn’t consider their request a “revision” and do it. What more is there to this?

I doubt there’s anything you can do NOW, but the next time, you may want to reconsider acting too rashly and just cancelling. Your bestselling gig shows that you DO do revisions, so I’m not sure why you didn’t consider their request a “revision” and do it. What more is there to this?

i dont sent offer rashly, if the buyer suddenly wants more requirements then what can i do , i can not do all his big requirements in low price . anyways thanks for reply

i dont sent offer rashly, if the buyer suddenly wants more requirements then what can i do , i can not do all his big requirements in low price . anyways thanks for reply

I believe there is now the ability to send a custom Extra for an order after it has been placed, via the order messaging system. I just saw it (under Offer More Extras). if they asked for more, you could (in the future) send a message with something like:

These (make a list) would be an additional charge - they are not included in the Gig/Package you ordered. Would you like to add them to your order? (and then put the Custom Extra)

Archived