Love Fiverr - Hate Fiverr?!

keithhvoice

Guest charliescloset

No love no hate

but for now i just wanna shout because $99 from my account has been withdrawn without my permission and has been sent to an id from payoneer with in just 15 minutes? 😦

OH my God…how did that happen? Is it your payoneer or someone else’s?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you considered creating different gigs for different specialties? For example - I am a voice over artist but one of my gigs is a specialty for voice mail and IVR systems. This not only helps clients when they search but makes your offering very clear and easy to purchase! Good luck!!

Thanks I’ll consider making specialties. Also changing profile picture.

Guest charliescloset

Also…the buyer requests part is filled with people promoting…i’m not sure that’s what it’s intended for? hahaha still fun to watch how many people respond to: “get naked on video for $5”. Not judging, just wishing I had the confidence.

Guest charliescloset

Right now they are working on it and asking for my documentation that i have provide them,

At least they’re doing something about it. Good luck!

I really love Fiverr. This is my full time job. So, I work here with my full effort. I always have a great help with fiverr support. Forum is also a great thing. It feels like we have a lot of friends here. I always learn lot of things from Fiverr.

There are some spam messages and disturbing buyers.

But, overall, I LOVE FIVERR ❤️

I love vacation mode, too, haha - it didn’t effect my sales, though, when I came back. This is only my part-time job, but I do pretty well. The website is really easy to use, too.

I hate how long payment takes to clear.

Other than that, it’s great, as both a buyer and a seller.

This is most of the powerful freelancing web site and I really love Fiverr. This is my full time job. So, I work here with my full effort. I always have a great help with fiverr support. Forum is also a great thing. It feels like we have a lot of friends here. I always learn lot of things from Fiverr. Thank You

65% 😍 - it suits me very well and does much of the work for me I quite loathe as a freelancer.
27% 😡 - fraudulent sellers/thieves being my competitors and Fiverr appearing to be rather lenient about it.
_8% 😒 - Fiverr’s paranoia about outside contact.
—————————————————————
I like it here 🙂

Love that I can work almost entirely according to my own desires. I set my schedule, run my own advertising, do work that I find to be personally stimulating, and except for the irritating times when Fiverr wants to filter my inbox messages it does a terrific job of simplifying my life with a dedicated message center and central processing point to manage sales history and revenue for tax time.

Hate that they want to filter my inbox messages, their terms of service occasionally don’t make any sense at all, they’re defenseless against PayPal charge-backs, and they apparently are unwilling to protect sellers against buyers leaving malicious reviews (rating 1 star for communication when the entire order history shows the opposite.)

Still, Fiverr has been a spectacular opportunity for me and if not for them I’d probably be working for minimum wage at a 9-to-5 corporate job somewhere and contemplating the the merits of staring into the sun until I go blind.

2087296101_Shouldfeelsomethinglikethis_6b79540f2ebddaa0995a7f32753e0122.gif.b73e0b127390cd7db9f85455d6e191e0.gif

Love that I can work almost entirely according to my own desires. I set my schedule, run my own advertising, do work that I find to be personally stimulating, and except for the irritating times when Fiverr wants to filter my inbox messages it does a terrific job of simplifying my life with a dedicated message center and central processing point to manage sales history and revenue for tax time.

Hate that they want to filter my inbox messages, their terms of service occasionally don’t make any sense at all, they’re defenseless against PayPal charge-backs, and they apparently are unwilling to protect sellers against buyers leaving malicious reviews (rating 1 star for communication when the entire order history shows the opposite.)

Still, Fiverr has been a spectacular opportunity for me and if not for them I’d probably be working for minimum wage at a 9-to-5 corporate job somewhere and contemplating the the merits of staring into the sun until I go blind.

825e533a18e133f66a8b10a20dc897c64ead25cb.gif

That’s what happens to my eyes from spending so much time online.

That’s not fiverr’s fault though.

Archived