"...faultless in spite of all her faults." Emma

miiila

poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Been suspended for being too mouthy?
    • Done super well and become a Witch on Fiverr like Miss Crystal after graduating?
    • Or have killed Hermione in a jealous fit of rage after falling in love with Harry?

Probably not. I’d like too but I’m so damned pretty people would flag them all out of jealousy like they sometimes do my too funny posts.

What I could do is create a wedding video out of wedding images and distribute the link. The only problem really is that as soon as potential wife applicants see the terms of my prenup, I’ll be lucky if I ever get married.

Also, while I am willing to splash about $50 on the honeymoon, things could get a bit akward given that Chico would naturally get to call shotgun on who gets which side of the marital bed. (If he allows anyone in the bed in the first place).

Cy,

You have one heck of a humor! 😊

Or maybe you are telling the truth? :thinking:

I can never tell. Your humor is dark, mysterious, like something out of a movie.

Cy,

You have one heck of a humor! 😊

Or maybe you are telling the truth? :thinking:

I can never tell. Your humor is dark, mysterious, like something out of a movie.

Think Alien.

My humor can be so dark it can inspire what at first appears to be a giggle, before people litterally explode, cry, or surrender their minds to irrecovable madness. This will be what makes my long overdue book ‘Natural Psycopaths’ quite possibly one of the darkest and most revilled books to ever hit Amazon.

Just got to finish it… - He says, one year to the date after which it was supposed to be finished.

I’m more of a 1984 fan. The story isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, however, it says a lot about the nature of the present times we live in. Also, I actually published 1984 in Australia and Canada where the work is considered public domain already. 1984 should be public domain everywhere else too. Sadly ‘The Man’ decided it was perhaps too dangerous for too many people to get their hands on freely and extended copyright until the 2020’s in Europe and 2040’s in the USA.

What I liked best about the story was the fact that 1984 is actually a love story and tragedy of almost Shakespearean proportions. The only question is, will someone else’s idea of political correctness ever get so out of hand that it’s imposition on a populace which never elected it, will one day result in the end of simple things like love, humor, and laughter altogether?

Hopefully not.

As for Emma, at least a classic work like that will never be censored.

Now I know why I get so many writing jobs related to “1984”. And as for Emma, hopefully, she will be back soon.

This is a book club, no obituary. 😉 I´m sure she still is fun and she still will be, once she'll be back.

Hm, it´s so long since I read 1984 but now feel like doing it, or watching the movie again, but there´s so much on my list I have not yet read or watched...

Euh...back to my articles, anyway, I think. (edit: this was in loving reference of a great writer with a great outlook on forum smalltalk)

back to my articles

That’s my dialogue…

This is a book club, no obituary. 😉 I´m sure she still is fun and she still will be, once she'll be back.

Hm, it´s so long since I read 1984 but now feel like doing it, or watching the movie again, but there´s so much on my list I have not yet read or watched...

Euh...back to my articles, anyway, I think. (edit: this was in loving reference of a great writer with a great outlook on forum smalltalk)

Euh…back to my articles,

It would be better if you use “jeez” at the start. :thinking:

Euh…back to my articles,

It would be better if you use “jeez” at the start. :thinking:

I agree it sounds much better but I didn´t want to bring religion into the simple realization that I should go and work.

Archived