With draw funds

aneeb_graphic

thank you … i contact again they got all other information …i told them i forgot my answer .but they says you can not withdraw fund due to security answer … due to only this reason they cannot give my fund which are $400 😦 really disappointed from fiverr customer support …

thank you … i contact again they got all other information …i told them i forgot my answer .but they says you can not withdraw fund due to security answer … due to only this reason they cannot give my fund which are $400 😦 really disappointed from fiverr customer support …

Rather than be disappointed, why not be pleased that CS are treating your security seriously?

You need to know your security question and answer, otherwise it’s a wasted layer of security which is there to protect all sellers.

can you please provide me with any solution of the situation… I realize that I must remember my security question and answer but the situation is that I dont… is there any solution to the problem ???

Not sure what really happened to your OTHER ACCOUNT, but if it is not disabled while THIS account is running, you pretty soon will have this account suspended as well.

Everyone has offered advice on probably solutions here, there is nothing else to this.

Why are you disappointed? You need to prove yourself as the owner of that account. That is how it works. 7billion people could be you without security question. If anyone request and ask for money instead of you and Fiverr gives it to them, will it be better?

Archived