How do tip gigs work?

miroslavglavic

So many Fiverr sellers have their gigs and the last one is a “if you like the work I did on your gig, order this gig to leave me a tip” gig.

How does that work? what would be delivered? or would the seller just mark the gig delivered, without any files being uploaded?

How does that work? what would be delivered?

A thank you note/graphic or something. I few sellers offer a funny story or video… Just be creative!

You don’t need a tip gig anymore. Some buyers haven’t deleted their tip gigs because they have great reviews and might help them be found. But then again, most buyers aren’t searching “tip” or “tips” unless they want “dating tips” or something not related to monetary tips.

So many Fiverr sellers have their gigs and the last one is a “if you like the work I did on your gig, order this gig to leave me a tip” gig.

How does that work? what would be delivered? or would the seller just mark the gig delivered, without any files being uploaded?

It’s risky to mark it delivered without any files, so it’s usually up to the seller’s creativity what they’re going to upload. To keep things simple, it can be the same file as the one that the buyer already received and is happy with.

How does that work? what would be delivered?

It’s a fun idea. Seller deliver a ‘Thank you’ message, or some art work if he/she is a designer to show gratitude. And the best thing is, tip gig increase reviews on profile 😂

Double benefit you can say 😉

Archived