Buyer who gets his work done and gives bad ratings with no genuine reason

Guest rvndbalaji

Guest rvndbalaji

About a year ago I got my first order to make an app for a user who wanted it done within one hour. It was practically impossible and I negotiated and we agreed the deadline to be a day. I got it done and submitted my app to him. It was exactly as he had required. Later he gave a 1 star for everything.
I took it sportively and asked him why he was dissatisfied and the reason for his 1 star rating so I could improve next time or make corrections.
I even offered that I would do his corrections and improvements for free. He never replied. I wasn’t disappointed at the rating. But I’m disappointed at not having a reason. Because of my first order having a bad rating, I’ve never gotten another order from anyone. Im not sure of what to do either. I deleted my older gigs. I have posted my new one but I don’t know how to proceed to get orders

Guest rvndbalaji

that stinks man sorry to hear that, but that was just that guy being unappreciative. What this also means though is people are attracted to your gig so I’m sure you’ll have plenty more reviews

Nope, this causes people who visit my profile to see the 1 star and try think why risk it. And so they never order.

Buyer Requests can only be offered if I have a 90% or above ratings. So that’s down the drain

Guest rvndbalaji

If that was your only order, I would suggest just closing your account. Customer Support will give you permission to open a new one and start over if that review was your only issue.

But I’ve earned $12 over that one order. I don’t wish to lose that either (sorry about being a bit money minded )

But I’ve earned $12 over that one order. I don’t wish to lose that either (sorry about being a bit money minded )

You can withdraw your funds. You can always just wait too and let your funds sit while you hope for something else. It’s really up to you.

That account has stopped you making any sales in 2 years (that’s when you got that review) but you don’t want to close that account because it has $12 in it. If you had been getting even $5 per month in those two years you would be a lot better off. Don’t cling on to $12 while hundreds of dollars are passing you by…

Guest rvndbalaji

That account has stopped you making any sales in 2 years (that’s when you got that review) but you don’t want to close that account because it has $12 in it. If you had been getting even $5 per month in those two years you would be a lot better off. Don’t cling on to $12 while hundreds of dollars are passing you by…

When you put it this way it makes senses. Thankyou so much … I’ll do it then

Guest rvndbalaji

Bro, sorry about that but your account is gone…Withdraw the money and close it down then start afresh

Yes. I’m going to do that. I’ve already withdrawn it. I’ll be closing it. Hopefully I’ll be allowed to use the same email address. What do I do about linked accounts?

Yes. I’m going to do that. I’ve already withdrawn it. I’ll be closing it. Hopefully I’ll be allowed to use the same email address. What do I do about linked accounts?

maybe you should contact fiverr cs first to tell them why you are closing the account. You might not be able to use same email and linking same social media accounts to a new account will raise some eyebrows.

Archived