Active Gig, 24 hours Online, Recently Earned Level 1, But Where are Orders?

iamprime

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone is doing well,

I’m new to fiverr. Enjoying the community 😄

Was Rewarded level 1: three four days ago. All positive reviews( thanks to god)
But now, Not a single chat is coming, I tried buyers request, social media sharing

Is everything normal? Pls suggest some tips.

thanks in advance.

You can find plenty of tips on your own by reading through the Tips For Sellers forum. YOU need to do the work to be successful. Don’t expect us to do it for you. You can read… you can research… you can work hard to build your business.

Be proactive. Sales require constant work, promotion, and presentation.

And be aware too that sales rise and fall. You are not guaranteed sales just because you have gigs hosted here on Fiverr. You are still responsible for your own success – as would be the case for any business.

You can find plenty of tips on your own by reading through the Tips For Sellers forum. YOU need to do the work to be successful. Don’t expect us to do it for you. You can read… you can research… you can work hard to build your business.

Be proactive. Sales require constant work, promotion, and presentation.

And be aware too that sales rise and fall. You are not guaranteed sales just because you have gigs hosted here on Fiverr. You are still responsible for your own success – as would be the case for any business.

thanks for your suggestion.

I’m doing everything, posting buyers request regularly, keeping my buyers happy getting repeated orders, quick communication and everything but if i’m not getting any visitor or person to communicate to or to show my ability and work efforts then how will this all matter?

I know patience is the tool to work here

but it worries me not having any new chats

hope things get better soon

thanks for your suggestion.

I’m doing everything, posting buyers request regularly, keeping my buyers happy getting repeated orders, quick communication and everything but if i’m not getting any visitor or person to communicate to or to show my ability and work efforts then how will this all matter?

I know patience is the tool to work here

but it worries me not having any new chats

hope things get better soon

Based upon what you wrote, you’re not doing any promotion. If a business wants customers, they promote their services to potential customers.

Figure out WHO your target customers are, do some research and figure out WHERE those customers are located, and then go tell them about your services (via ads, forum participation, targeted social media, etc).

If you’re not willing to promote, you’re not going to get many sales.

You have to work to be successful.

Archived