I'm not getting orders! any help!

infinitetech128

Hey, you had one order! It’s a start.

Some people are good at working social media, but for most of us, sharing on social media doesn’t really help. Your friends already know about your services, and your random online acquaintances probably aren’t seeking services like yours at this exact time.

Have you tried the Buyer Requests forum? Lots of successful sellers started there. I’m one of them. You have to hit it pretty hard, sending all ten offers every day, but a few people will take a chance on you. Once you do a great job and they leave great reviews, it’ll increase your search ranking. Gradually you can claw your way up the ladder.

Hope that helps.

Would help if you used actual examples of your work, and not pilfered stock images of business cards you didn’t even bother to take the watermark off of.

And that Tattoo? Not your work either.

Did you steal your own Logo too?

sigh Someday I will learn to reverse-search people before I try to help them. 😑

sigh Someday I will learn to reverse-search people before I try to help them. 😑

A Few Tell-Tale Signs Of A Money-Hungry Talentless Seller:

1. They can’t spell and their grammar is atrocious

2. They spam the forums, desperately seeking sales

3. The work they portray is stolen directly from other sites, their descriptions might be too

4. They constantly complain about “No sales” and act as if they are entitled to sales.

5. They always ask for basic marketing advice, even if they are a “Professional Digital Marketer.”

The sad thing is, most of these kinds of sellers don’t even know they are this obvious. Them being like this is like me showing you a chapter from Twilight and Harry Potter and uploading several articles ripped from the New York Times and claiming that I wrote them, and can write for you too!™

Once you meet 4 or 5 of these kinds of sellers, you can spot them from a mile away. You’ll see the photos from the same websites so much that you can immediately know they are full of it.

Why do you think your gigs (which are new, and have given you only ONE total review) belong on the front page of Fiverr’s search results? Perhaps you should focus on building your own success, rather than expecting Fiverr to do it for you. You have complete control over the visibility of your gigs. If you’re not earning the level of sales that you want, then get out there and start promoting your gigs!

My question is that why I am not getting orders. I aM sharing my Gigs of Social Media like Facebook groups and Twitter. But why I am not getting orders?! what’s the secret of getting orders ! Is it pure skill or luck !

My question is that why I am not getting orders. I aM sharing my Gigs of Social Media like Facebook groups and Twitter. But why I am not getting orders?! what’s the secret of getting orders ! Is it pure skill or luck !

It’s called HARD WORK! You joined the site in March 2017, yet you expect to be rolling in dough. I bet you thought all you needed to do was create a few gigs, and then the buyers would come knocking down your 🚪 door. Well, it really doesn’t work that way. No tricks, you can’t pull a 🐰. Search & read through the forum for tips etc… Be patient!

A Few Tell-Tale Signs Of A Money-Hungry Talentless Seller:

1. They can’t spell and their grammar is atrocious

2. They spam the forums, desperately seeking sales

3. The work they portray is stolen directly from other sites, their descriptions might be too

4. They constantly complain about “No sales” and act as if they are entitled to sales.

5. They always ask for basic marketing advice, even if they are a “Professional Digital Marketer.”

The sad thing is, most of these kinds of sellers don’t even know they are this obvious. Them being like this is like me showing you a chapter from Twilight and Harry Potter and uploading several articles ripped from the New York Times and claiming that I wrote them, and can write for you too!™

Once you meet 4 or 5 of these kinds of sellers, you can spot them from a mile away. You’ll see the photos from the same websites so much that you can immediately know they are full of it.

Thanks for the signs. I’ll work on my spotting skills. 🙂

Are you kidding me?! 😕

Wow just wow, you’re moaning all over the Forum. We are Buyers/Sellers we cannot help you get orders or give you the advantage over other sellers in the search results. smh

He’s made like, 8 posts already. It is starting to feel like spam in my opinion.

send a bayer request every day , and make your gig attractive and 24 hours active in online, it’s help you to get new order ,

Thanks,

send a bayer request every day , and make your gig attractive and 24 hours active in online, it’s help you to get new order ,

You know, I find it ironic… you’re begging for the rest of us on the forums to tell you how to be a successful seller on Fiverr, and here you are trying to offer advice to others.

This is you begging for help:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get more impression, view , and click

how to get more click view , impression, and more order in my gig,

I think you need to do a bit more research before you are qualified to be offering advice to others on how to be successful sellers.

It’s called HARD WORK! You joined the site in March 2017, yet you expect to be rolling in dough. I bet you thought all you needed to do was create a few gigs, and then the buyers would come knocking down your 🚪 door. Well, it really doesn’t work that way. No tricks, you can’t pull a 🐰. Search & read through the forum for tips etc… Be patient!

sigh think of all the gigs you could sell with the description:

“I get ALL THE ORDERS by using this one simple trick…for ONLY $15”

Pays for job and gets a response saying “Hard work and carefully planned and structured gigs”

He’s made like, 8 posts already. It is starting to feel like spam in my opinion.

Agreed. 2 were merged in this thread where the OP can read. Thread closed. Another one is here if anyone wants to continue:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I need some help here!

Hi! It's been about 2 and a half weeks since I posted the gigs on my profile, but in the past 4 days, the impressions, clicks and views have all dropped to 0. It's rather frustrating because I was getting about a hundred impressions a day...

Archived