I shall recommend myself for your 'Straight up' Fiverr answer, V2 or anything. Beware of Optimism

dtongsports

If I can’t help you, then Customer Service will have to. Top Rated Seller with over 2100 completed orders. Ask me and I’ll tell you the truth, whether I know the answer or if I don’t. You will get the realest answer I can provide for all sellers including V2 suggestions and gig suggestions for your skills…

This includes building a positive forum to help make everyone enjoy Fiverr and the Marketplace!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

can you provide valid sources that seller over in the Fiverr crisis section wants proof. I write a Fiverr blog and have customer service and sales experience and she wants proof. Oh and I’m a bully.

Dtong - I sell business consulting services. Am I better off having 1 or 2 very broad gigs covering this or a lot of targeted ones. So for example is it better to have a 1 gig offering business advice or 10 gigs covering various aspects of business like (1-financial / budget allocation, 2-digital product development, 3-web reviews, 4-ad content analysis, 5-business plans, 6-consumer behavior analysis, etc)?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @dtongsports: I was told by that weird Fiverr crisis person that I have no valid sources and I am a bully. I make no valid arguments. So I’m surprised that seller didn’t bother you saying just because you have experience and a radio show you don’t have the knowledge to give advice. I think you’re an amazing seller to give advice.

Reply to @mrspanda: Depends on if you plan on taking orders still and if you can complete them. I don’t think suspended takes you out of any search results. The problem with extending to 29 days is that some buyers want you to communicate with them even though the deadline is so far away. So if you won’t have time to communicate with them, you may as well suspend it. IMO

Archived