How can I get more order in fiverr?

creativealmas

If you were an “Professional Digital Marketer” you’d know how to get more sales. You obviously are not that much of a marketer at all, because you are asking for the basics in marketing.

But since you don’t seem to know your own field, let me reiterate:

1. Write Better. Nobody wants to get anything from someone who speaks broken English at best.

2. Advertise. While you are waiting for sales, you main job should be to advertise your work and seek potential buyers on a plethora of platforms, from social media to word of mouth.

3. Learn How To Market. If you respond to 10 Buyers Requests a day, make sure they are worded well and reasonably priced.

These are some of the basics in Digital Marketing, which I am sure you would already know, saying you’re such an expert in the field. If you really did know all this, then what do you expect to get from asking “non-professionals” on a forum?

If you were an “Professional Digital Marketer” you’d know how to get more sales. You obviously are not that much of a marketer at all, because you are asking for the basics in marketing.

But since you don’t seem to know your own field, let me reiterate:

1. Write Better. Nobody wants to get anything from someone who speaks broken English at best.

2. Advertise. While you are waiting for sales, you main job should be to advertise your work and seek potential buyers on a plethora of platforms, from social media to word of mouth.

3. Learn How To Market. If you respond to 10 Buyers Requests a day, make sure they are worded well and reasonably priced.

These are some of the basics in Digital Marketing, which I am sure you would already know, saying you’re such an expert in the field. If you really did know all this, then what do you expect to get from asking “non-professionals” on a forum?

Thanks for your command!

Archived