Spammer - Sounds inviting

Guest aurorarising

Guest aurorarising

Said welcome and hi then asked if I brought from Amazon added link to get a one hundred $ gift card Went to it did info fill out survwey to find out I had to buy then decided Id charge her for the survey time 6. She said no deal;

My fault didnt have her buy first I thought she wanted to see if I was quzalified to do reviews grrrr

I have blocked and reported the person but be aware

Said welcome and hi then asked if I brought from Amazon added link to get a one hundred $ gift card Went to it did info fill out survwey to find out I had to buy then decided Id charge her for the survey time 6. She said no deal;

My fault didnt have her buy first I thought she wanted to see if I was quzalified to do reviews grrrr

I have blocked and reported the person but be aware

Remove the username of the buyer. You cannot name or shame buyers. Its against forum Rules and guide lines.

My fault didnt have her buy first

Case Closed…

Guest aurorarising

Remove the username of the buyer. You cannot name or shame buyers. Its against forum Rules and guide lines.

Case Closed…

Thanks so so much ugh I want to attain level one but t is always some violation or somehting thanks for watching me

Guest aurorarising

Case Closed…

Corrected again thanks

Archived