Let's get to know each other - tea or coffee?

miroslavglavic

Fiverr as a platform is like coffee as an industry.

People order coffee and seem to believe that they should expect it to be ok.

Instead coffee should be carefully researched including where it comes from, how it was processed, what else is mixed up in it, the machinery/equipment being used to grind and extract the beautiful flavor and finally, the skill of the barista (if applicable). Those who simply place an order for coffee and expect it to be good enough deserve the cheap unsatisfying rubbish that leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Who is to blame? The buyer of course!

Who is to blame? The buyer of course!

Darn buyers! 😡

Wait! 😦

No, I got that right. Darn buyers. 😡

No, wait! 😦

HEY, wait just a cotton picking minute! 😠

// Selective quotes! 😁 //

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tea, never coffee. I went out for my first cup of coffee on ,my 21st birthday (because I’m a dork), and it was as awful as I thought it would be,

How do I drink tea? Like an addict, that’s how. I think I had five or six cups yesterday. And yes, I know I have a problem. No, I would not like the number for your therapist.

Coffee tastes to me like what I imagine the burnt black crud on the bottom of my oven would taste like.

I like herbal and fruit teas. They make me happy.

I heard that’s a sign of bad roasting.

I got fast food coffee and needed something like 6 sugars and creamers to make it drinkable.

I had coffee at a coffee house once (a real one). Plain. And it tasted just fine. It may be bad roasting you don’t like.

Or you just might not like coffee. 🙂

Both.

Tea, medium or light, preferably with honey. If I use all the honey, then sugar. If there’s neither, then plain (or if I had too much sugar already). If I make the tea, dark with grounds in it (no idea why).

Coffee: usually something that has a small amount of coffee in it, so I can call it coffee. 🙂 Preferably not burnt.

I would never even recommend people to try that coffee. The coffee is so overrated and the way they produce it these days is cruel.

I dont even like that idea. I dont know why people love it so much. I still cant figure what on earth does it taste like that people spend so much $$$ on that filthy thing.

Archived