Our Sweet Gina and her 5r Planet story

saddu_writer

poll  

76 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, I am in.
    • Nah, its boring.

Of course I am!

For anyone who isn´t on the forum as much and missed the beginning of the story:

Part I: Meet the Characters: the Sheriffs or the Mod Team Part II: See Below (Part II: Meet the Characters: the Coventry Siblings) The continuing saga of the 5r Story. I figured you all might want to meet the characters of my 5r, completely fictional, made up, unrelated to anyone you know. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental, after all, there are several billion people on this planet - who knows how many there are on Planet 5r. Let’s start with the unpaid sheriffs of Pla…

Of course I am!

For anyone who isn´t on the forum as much and missed the beginning of the story:

Part I: Meet the Characters: the Sheriffs or the Mod Team Part II: See Below (Part II: Meet the Characters: the Coventry Siblings) The continuing saga of the 5r Story. I figured you all might want to meet the characters of my 5r, completely fictional, made up, unrelated to anyone you know. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental, after all, there are several billion people on this planet - who knows how many there are on Planet 5r. Let’s start with the unpaid sheriffs of Pla…

wait, I am fairly new to this community. What is this again ? can aspiring writers share their stories on here and get reviews ? is that what this is ? if yes, that is AWESOME !!!

Archived