Order Not Completed By Buyer? (New to Fiverr)

cardellio64

Hey guys, I’m new to Fiverr. This was only my third order, and I completed it within the 24 hour time limit. I delivered the order but the buyer never confirmed or clicked completed and the timer automatically completed the order as it was 3 days later. The buyer still has not responded, will this negatively effect my rating/review? I’m new to Fiverr so good reviews are really essential to me.

Hey guys, I’m new to Fiverr. This was only my third order, and I completed it within the 24 hour time limit. I delivered the order but the buyer never confirmed or clicked completed and the timer automatically completed the order as it was 3 days later. The buyer still has not responded, will this negatively effect my rating/review? I’m new to Fiverr so good reviews are really essential to me.

The buyer still has not responded, will this negatively effect my rating/review?

Nop…

That happends to mee too.

If buyer does not close the order after three days, maybe you will not get review, but you’ll get get paid 😊

just wait 3 days and then you will have in your notifications “the order was marked Automatically as complete” 🙂 , but without review :/… dont worry because some buyers does not have time, etc, etc,

Dear sir I am confussion your tips.If buyer aren,t my order accept then am I get paid within 3 days later??

Dear sir I am confussion your tips.If buyer aren,t my order accept then am I get paid within 3 days later??

If buyer doesn’t accept the order, the order will automatically marked as completed. And you’ll get get paid. Fund will be cleared after 14 days of order completion.

It is normal. I have 11% orders that are marked as automatically completed and buyer didn’t leave feedback.

If buyer doesn’t accept the order, the order will automatically marked as completed. And you’ll get get paid. Fund will be cleared after 14 days of order completion.

It is normal. I have 11% orders that are marked as automatically completed and buyer didn’t leave feedback.

Thans. That’s great to hear.

but if buyer are not accept my delevery then When 3days later??

am I get paid within buyer delevery don,t accept.

Thans. That’s great to hear.

but if buyer are not accept my delevery then When 3days later??

am I get paid within buyer delevery don,t accept.

3 days after order delivery. আপনি যদি এখন অর্ডার ডেলিভারি করে থাকেন তাহলে এখন থেকে তিনদিন পর আপনার অর্ডার অটোমেটিক্যালি কমপ্লিট হয়ে যাবে ।

অর্ডার অটো কমপ্লিট হোক আর বায়ার কমপ্লিট করুক , অর্ডার কমপ্লিট হবার 14 দিন পর ফান্ড একাউন্টে আসবে ।

আশা করি বিষয়টি পরিষ্কার হয়েছে ।

ধন্যবাদ ।

3 days after order delivery. আপনি যদি এখন অর্ডার ডেলিভারি করে থাকেন তাহলে এখন থেকে তিনদিন পর আপনার অর্ডার অটোমেটিক্যালি কমপ্লিট হয়ে যাবে ।

অর্ডার অটো কমপ্লিট হোক আর বায়ার কমপ্লিট করুক , অর্ডার কমপ্লিট হবার 14 দিন পর ফান্ড একাউন্টে আসবে ।

আশা করি বিষয়টি পরিষ্কার হয়েছে ।

ধন্যবাদ ।

Thanks a lot. Now I clear understand.

Archived