I need Help about feedback

mrlimon

Have you read the entire article? I’ve copied the relevant part here; if that’s not enough, I’m afraid there’s nothing more I can do to help you.

"To provide feedback (customer reviews):

As a Buyer

Once logged in, click Buying > Orders.
Click on the order, which was delivered or completed and scroll to the bottom to provide feedback.

Notes:

Once an order is delivered, you will receive a notification within the site or an email with a direct link to the order. Providing feedback on a delivered order will complete the order.
After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it unless you receive a request from the seller.
Ratings are based on five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest rating.

The following are the questions in which you can rate the seller:

Communication With Seller
How responsive was the seller during the process?

Service as Described
Did the result match the Gig’s description?

Buy Again or Recommend
Would you recommend buying this Gig?

Note: Sellers who deliver video or image files have the option to add the delivered files as a work sample to their Live Portfolio. Buyers may remove the work sample while providing feedback by clicking on the check mark (✓), which appears on the work sample.

Tell Your Story

You can enter free text to describe your experience with the seller and the work performed.

Skill Endorsement

You have the option to endorse the seller’s professional skills based on your experience.

When finished, click Publish & Continue.

Providing Private Feedback

In this section, you can provide feedback, which will only be visible to Fiverr’s Quality Assurance Team and will not be shared with the seller.

How was your overall experience with this seller?

You have a sliding scale, which you can rate the seller from Poor to Awesome.

What did you love about this Gig?

You can enter free text to describe what you loved about this Gig.

How can the seller improve?

You can enter free text to describe how the seller can improve their service.

When finished, click Send Feedback."

Have you read the entire article? I’ve copied the relevant part here; if that’s not enough, I’m afraid there’s nothing more I can do to help you.

"To provide feedback (customer reviews):

As a Buyer

Once logged in, click Buying > Orders.

Click on the order, which was delivered or completed and scroll to the bottom to provide feedback.

Notes:

Once an order is delivered, you will receive a notification within the site or an email with a direct link to the order. Providing feedback on a delivered order will complete the order.

After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it unless you receive a request from the seller.

Ratings are based on five stars, with one being the lowest and five being the highest rating.

The following are the questions in which you can rate the seller:

Communication With Seller

How responsive was the seller during the process?

Service as Described

Did the result match the Gig’s description?

Buy Again or Recommend

Would you recommend buying this Gig?

Note: Sellers who deliver video or image files have the option to add the delivered files as a work sample to their Live Portfolio. Buyers may remove the work sample while providing feedback by clicking on the check mark (✓), which appears on the work sample.

Tell Your Story

You can enter free text to describe your experience with the seller and the work performed.

Skill Endorsement

You have the option to endorse the seller’s professional skills based on your experience.

When finished, click Publish & Continue.

Providing Private Feedback

In this section, you can provide feedback, which will only be visible to Fiverr’s Quality Assurance Team and will not be shared with the seller.

How was your overall experience with this seller?

You have a sliding scale, which you can rate the seller from Poor to Awesome.

What did you love about this Gig?

You can enter free text to describe what you loved about this Gig.

How can the seller improve?

You can enter free text to describe how the seller can improve their service.

When finished, click Send Feedback."

Thanks for the information.

Archived