Revision Request for nothing

worddesignpro

I am having this issue very frequently. Buyers just press the revision request option right after delivery and they say that “yes your work is great but I might have to change it a little and I will send details tomorrow” All of these buyers just joined fiverr few days ago and they dont care if time is ticking or not they just feel satisfaction in getting revisions again and again. Do others face the same issue how to get out of this mess.

Hi,

I have been pouring over the posts here and I’m getting the impression that revisions are a double-edged sword, yes I think revisions are necessary sometimes but I also think that it invites pickiness, like somehow having revisions “gets their money’s worth” when the truth might be that you don’t need any.

Hi, I had these situations few times also. It happened to me once that my client clicked the revision button right after my delivery and didn’t come back until good 12 days passed. That was my first time.
What I do now is to send the work with a polite reminder that the time delivery affects our profiles in Fiverr, before the time expires. Mostly I haven’t got that issue anymore. When you tell your clients how the Gigs work from your side, they will be willing to adjust their times too.
Just be polite and professional when communicating.

Archived