Best show on Netflix?

cardellio64

Currently trying to decide which series to start next on Netflix. I currently just finished watching the “Thirteen Reasons Why” series, it was really interesting! Any suggestions are welcome! 🙂

My top 5 favorite Netflix series
1. Stranger Things
2. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. The Office
4. 13 Reasons Why
5. How I Met Your Mother

Stranger Things I watched one episode and I was hooked. Bought the ringtone and everything. ☺️

I tried to like stranger things but I don’t know why I just wasn’t feeling it–it has certainly become hugely popular, I’ll have to check out season 2 though just to see where it goes.

I’ve been slowly keeping up with Scandal, but geez that show is so cray. I also just started The Crown.

I tried to like stranger things but I don’t know why I just wasn’t feeling it–it has certainly become hugely popular, I’ll have to check out season 2 though just to see where it goes.

I’ve been slowly keeping up with Scandal, but geez that show is so cray. I also just started The Crown.

Netflix has confirmed that season 2 will be released on Halloween 2017.

Longggg wait, interesting concept, though. 😄

Added Scandal to +My List.

“American Crime Story: O.J. Simpson vs The People” was surprisingly good. Top notch.
Just watched the whole first season of ‘The Lizzie Bordon Chronicals’ with Christina Ricci. Nice.

I have 100 movies and series on my list and the list is getting longer and longer.
I only watch approximately 350 movies and TV-shows a year. Sounds a lot, but I don’t watch regular TV.

Also it’s amazing how young the cast is! Really is something special. Love their work so far!

The cast is perfect for this storyline… In a strange way, it kinda reminds me of my childhood, being resourceful and outsmarting the adults. 😄

The upside world is creepy as hell. 😨

• 2 years later...

Archived