As ebook/info sellers/affiliate marketers which types of services did you find most directly profitable?

darc32

As ebook/info sellers which types of fiverr services did you find most directly profitable?

As in seeing an actual increase in sales related to your purchase here?

As far as promotion traffic, email marketing? Not just did as promised, but noticed real results that if only 0.5 % with some purchases translated into profit sometimes from any seller here?

No naming sellers just Cata gorily?

Please no roundabout answers. I want to know if there is possible direct sales benefit potential, or historical examples of varying results in increased profit, even if small?

I ask to decide if will try out services but attitude seems to just try and see.

The testimonials mostly mention technical completion but no mention of any conversion or profit increases I can find. Also the wording is the same on many of them. Good/great exelant job,…odd in itself, but tells me nothing, of buyer experiences except the ones that say nothing happened.

The prices are unbelievably low, but there has to be a point in the gigs being offered in the first place from a buyer point of view,

The site is recommended, bt people I trust, and trusted groups,

Some promotional gigs must increase sells…or there would be no point in offering them…unless buying to flip sites with bot traffic or to donate charity to seller?

When it comes to strictly promotional services, I think the results would vary widely depending on the expertise of the seller and the budget of the buyer. There are sellers here who provide services like SEO specifically for large e-book retails and site SEO for author/book/info sites. If the seller has a very strong understanding of their market and skills, they can provide assistance that will increase profits in the information market.

When I first created my Fiverr account I was mainly a buyer and I purchased some promotional services for my information products. I did not see a solid result at first because I chose the sellers rapidly based on cheap prices and what looked like good copy. I didn’t realize at the time that I needed to be more selective.

The next thing I purchased was editorial and proofreading services and I was more careful. The seller I used was a highly rated level 2 (no longer on Fiverr unfortunately) but was able to seriously improve my information products. When I put my polished products back on the market, my sales went up and I was able to raise the prices on my products, which were then mostly short non-fiction and How-To products.

I am about halfway through a collaboration now on a based-on-true-story full length book. I plan to purchase my cover on Fiverr and I will also purchase editorial services if I can manage it. If I have the budget to hire my preferred choices for promotion after that, I do believe that it will help me sell the book. The most critical component though is finding the right set of sellers who can provide solid services within your budget. Just picking gigs with the “dartboard” method has not yielded good results for me.

When it comes to strictly promotional services, I think the results would vary widely depending on the expertise of the seller and the budget of the buyer. There are sellers here who provide services like SEO specifically for large e-book retails and site SEO for author/book/info sites. If the seller has a very strong understanding of their market and skills, they can provide assistance that will increase profits in the information market.

When I first created my Fiverr account I was mainly a buyer and I purchased some promotional services for my information products. I did not see a solid result at first because I chose the sellers rapidly based on cheap prices and what looked like good copy. I didn’t realize at the time that I needed to be more selective.

The next thing I purchased was editorial and proofreading services and I was more careful. The seller I used was a highly rated level 2 (no longer on Fiverr unfortunately) but was able to seriously improve my information products. When I put my polished products back on the market, my sales went up and I was able to raise the prices on my products, which were then mostly short non-fiction and How-To products.

I am about halfway through a collaboration now on a based-on-true-story full length book. I plan to purchase my cover on Fiverr and I will also purchase editorial services if I can manage it. If I have the budget to hire my preferred choices for promotion after that, I do believe that it will help me sell the book. The most critical component though is finding the right set of sellers who can provide solid services within your budget. Just picking gigs with the “dartboard” method has not yielded good results for me.

I guess you get what you pay for unless there are secret proprietary methods involved with proven track record, I don’t discount that because I have a few myself.

If I decide to buy it will probably be high ticket services, because its unlikely that a 5 test would give me any data on which to make an informed decisions. Correct?

I mean I can tell 4 different ways if it’s bot traffic/some things about the traffic, from the get go, or if what was promised was done, but other results? I would need to see if there service worked for me and delivered on the bottom line by improving my profit.

A small test is enough to likely register. So it would be giving someone 5 for no reason. If however I noticed say,a 5%bottom line conversion I would subscribe to them monthly.

Yet what about traffic driving services guys, not just seo, any conversions from any buyers? Targeted Email Blasts? Any profit increases for any of you from there services?

Yet what about traffic driving services guys, not just seo, any conversions from any buyers? Targeted Email Blasts? Any profit increases for any of you from there services?

On some services, a test of $5 is very useful. It can tell you a lot about the responsiveness, the communication skills and the quality of a service. It’s not ONLY results you look for, it’s all of the above and then some.

Yes, I have had success with other traffic-driving services but honestly, you have to be very, very choosy for those. Just traffic isn’t enough. It HAS to be gained through email/social media blasts that are highly targeted to the exact audience that needs your service. That audience has to be made up of real people with an interest in your genre/niche and they have to be able to read the language you use. Many sellers are either using bots or are blasting out to read people or followers but those people have zero interest in the niche or can’t read English/Other.

I have found sellers on the forum and others through referral that can deliver traffic that is useful to me, but it would be very difficult to find them just browsing through hundreds of traffic gigs. So, I tend to buy services on Fiverr that are less ambiguous and I don’t buy a lot of promotional gigs. If I decided to do so again, I’d do what you are doing (not just on this forum) and seek referrals from others in my industry.

Archived