5r Tip/Gratuity Recommendation

gina_riley2

Once I purchased a gig and tip options were $5,$10,$15 and custom.Is this updated version? It looks funny.

The gratuity recommendation varies with the amount of the order!

Typically, the recommendations are 20%, 40%, 50% and a Custom on orders of $25 +.

On orders of less than $25; recommendations are $5, $10, $15 and Custom.

I think, in this case, it’s some sort of a glitch that it went out to 15 places!! 😀

It´s funny as something I can´t mention here 😉 but yes, I fear it´s unintendedly funny, not on purpose…unless it´s supposed to be a Fiverr Easter Egg? Yeah, let´s think it´s an Easter Egg rather than the probably sad truth of a common glitch. 😛

Didn’t know buyers were prompted by Fiverr to offer tips.

You mean you´re here all this time and never purchased anything yourself?

You really should, just to know ‘what it looks like from the other side’.

The last few gigs I bought were things I really needed/wanted, as gifts for example,

but my very first action after registering was to buy a gig, to know what it all looks like when you purchase, and to be able to help buyers when they have problems buying my gig (little did I know I would have had to do things like not sending requirements or such to be really prepared though ;)),

but it´s good to know how those prompts and the ‘secret review’ and such things look like.

You mean you´re here all this time and never purchased anything yourself?

You really should, just to know ‘what it looks like from the other side’.

The last few gigs I bought were things I really needed/wanted, as gifts for example,

but my very first action after registering was to buy a gig, to know what it all looks like when you purchase, and to be able to help buyers when they have problems buying my gig (little did I know I would have had to do things like not sending requirements or such to be really prepared though ;)),

but it´s good to know how those prompts and the ‘secret review’ and such things look like.

Yeah, I haven’t needed anything so far. When I start writing ebooks, I will do a plenty of purchasing here - formatting, ebook cover design, maybe editing.

Oh my goodness. It’s all over the forum - you must have skipped all those.

It’s accept, (public) review, private feedback, then tipping options.

What do you think I do on the forum? Discuss cricket, PM Modi, tax certificates, gee-I-am-so-busy and I am done. Sometimes I pretend to care about Fiverr related issues…👍

What do you think I do on the forum? Discuss cricket, PM Modi, tax certificates, gee-I-am-so-busy and I am done. Sometimes I pretend to care about Fiverr related issues…👍

You forgot ‘pretend I´ll activate vacation mode in March April MayJune’, Bhai. 😉

(post edited following the shocking exposure of the latest vacation re-plannings of Writer; just don´t forget about your cross-country trip until you´re blind and lame!)

You forgot ‘pretend I´ll activate vacation mode in March April MayJune’, Bhai. 😉

(post edited following the shocking exposure of the latest vacation re-plannings of Writer; just don´t forget about your cross-country trip until you´re blind and lame!)

It’s already June…you need to update yourself 👍

I am done.

Writer, do we really have to go through this again?

As I’ve said before, along with everyone else,

“You’re not done, you’ll stick around. Besides you make the forum fun. We need you.”

Would you like an advance preview of what your evil twin looks like?

I am done.

Writer, do we really have to go through this again?

As I’ve said before, along with everyone else,

“You’re not done, you’ll stick around. Besides you make the forum fun. We need you.”

Would you like an advance preview of what your evil twin looks like?

Where did I say I was leaving? I said those were the topics I discuss and once that’s done, I’m done…until the next day…rinse, repeat…[Yeah, please tell me about my evil twin…most people in real life think I am evil anyway…arrogant, spoiled, doesn’t care what others think etc…]

Where did I say I was leaving? I said those were the topics I discuss and once that’s done, I’m done…until the next day…rinse, repeat…[Yeah, please tell me about my evil twin…most people in real life think I am evil anyway…arrogant, spoiled, doesn’t care what others think etc…]

Oh,

Okay then.

Okay, you’ve changed that post like 3 times now!

You remind me of me in real life. People think I’m rich, sensitive, and non-human. I get overlooked and mistreated - it’s like they forget I am human and have feelings.

I spent two days crying because people use me all the time. I still haven’t learned to stop caring. I’m tired of people taking advantage of me.

I gotta learn how to take care of me and stop trying to be nice to everyone! 😐

Okay, you’ve changed that post like 3 times now!

You remind me of me in real life. People think I’m rich, sensitive, and non-human. I get overlooked and mistreated - it’s like they forget I am human and have feelings.

I spent two days crying because people use me all the time. I still haven’t learned to stop caring. I’m tired of people taking advantage of me.

I gotta learn how to take care of me and stop trying to be nice to everyone! 😐

You have to learn to stop caring and not worry about what others think of you, otherwise it’s hard to survive in this world. Be nice to those who are nice to you, but generally operate with a don’t care attitude. The moment you start caring, people will take advantage.

You know what when my father died when I was 21, I was a college drop out, depressed and so many people tried to take advantage of me. I had to fight insurance companies, banks, my father’s relatives, including my grandmother and his sister and others, government officials and more so that I could get all of my inheritance. They and so many people abused me in every way possible, put me down, insulted me, and tried to take my money, involved me in court cases, but I didn’t care and worked with a plan and a mission. Made sure nobody who hurt me got anything, built a house at 23. That’s why I am comfortable today, else I wouldn’t be around today. So I have this me versus the world attitude with me. People will try to hurt you when you are down, they will take advantage of your misfortune, want to benefit from you…you have to make yourself strong and impregnable, build a wall between yourself and the world, so that nobody can get to you. That’s my story 🙂

No, don´t stop caring, you don´t want to become inhuman, nevermind what anyone is saying. But yeah, care about the right people and things, not about everyone and everything, and take care of yourself. 🙂

I’d upload 98025, 52089 and Meeela but on my phone so perhaps tonight when I get to my next hotel. 😀

You know what when my father died when I was 21, I was a college drop out, depressed and so many people tried to take advantage of me. I had to fight insurance companies, banks, my father’s relatives, including my grandmother and his sister and others, government officials and more so that I could get all of my inheritance. They and so many people abused me in every way possible, put me down, insulted me, and tried to take my money, involved me in court cases, but I didn’t care and worked with a plan and a mission. Made sure nobody who hurt me got anything, built a house at 23. That’s why I am comfortable today, else I wouldn’t be around today. So I have this me versus the world attitude with me. People will try to hurt you when you are down, they will take advantage of your misfortune, want to benefit from you…you have to make yourself strong and impregnable, build a wall between yourself and the world, so that nobody can get to you. That’s my story 🙂

So awful when it comes to such things among family or friends, where it really hurts and matters. To let nobody get to you is a solution, not necessarily the best, though, but that´s up to anyone to decide, of course.

Archived