How many hours do you work each day?

writer99025

Exactly, I shouldn’t call what I do as “work”…it’s just a part of my life. If not for that, I would be spending all my time watching TV news or being on Twitter and getting mad at everyone.

Do not hate people who love what they do.

I also have to clean my house, go out with the dog, go to the supermarket…

I work here on Fiverr during the day and in my normal job during the night, I travel through 4 countries and I get paid for it, I’ve visited half of Europe and stay in wonderful hotels, alone or with my bf, free breakfast, dinner or drinks. I have time every week to make “holidays” during the day, in every small or big town I visit. When I “work” I enjoy the sun during the day when I have to work doing birdwatching, and I enjoy amazing nights when I do batcording (yes, my main job is working with bats) and that’s my life. there is no difference between work and life because they complement and fit perfectly together, they fulfill my needs and expectations! Everybody chooses what they want to do, some choose see work as an accident, a MUST. Some others choose “working” in what they like doing.

It is “not working” as you state, when you are part of those people who see it as a must.

Exactly, I shouldn’t call what I do as “work”…it’s just a part of my life.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since I´m (semi) retired, everything I do doesn´t feel like working even though I make a little money here and there (for instance from dog sitting). I like everything I do, whether it´s cooking for my husband (don´t get me wrong, my husband never demands me to cook. I do it because I love cooking and want to make sure my husband eats good food), feeding the mutts, making videos featuring the mutts, editing the videos, taking care of other people´s dogs sometimes, etc, I don´t consider them as working, they are just to keep me occupied (edited: I have told you before my husband works from home, but I don´t want to bug him while he is working that´s why I find things to do to keep me busy). No target whatsoever.

Archived