How many hours do you work each day?

writer99025

Nah, I have to get paid for everything. I donate a lot to religious organizations and political parties though. Gave $1000 to the 2014 Modi campaign, plan to give something like $3000 or more for the 2019 campaign. That’s my charity work.

Fair enough. I don’t mean it in the sense of donations or financial cost, it can be good to have something that you work for that is for a “better purpose”, to be actually involved in it. It’s good for you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. I don’t mean it in the sense of donations or financial cost, it can be good to have something that you work for that is for a “better purpose”, to be actually involved in it. It’s good for you.

By helping Modi become PM, I help 1.25 billion people. That’s my charity work 👍

By helping Modi become PM, I help 1.25 billion people. That’s my charity work 👍

It could even be a Modi blog or an “I <3 Modi” fan club if you were so inclined, just something that is more “yours” or “for you” rather than the hamster wheel of articles/books on weightloss, FX etc that we seem to get here. Think about doing it, I’m really enjoying the change when I am working on my personal projects.

It could even be a Modi blog or an “I <3 Modi” fan club if you were so inclined, just something that is more “yours” or “for you” rather than the hamster wheel of articles/books on weightloss, FX etc that we seem to get here. Think about doing it, I’m really enjoying the change when I am working on my personal projects.

In June, Eoin, as I expect to be free at that point. Just send me a message then.

Still studying. @writer99025 you better know, here getting a job depends on degree, so no job, no worries. Everyday I sit in front of my computer almost 12-16 hours. If that’s a job, then I really work hard to live 😛

12 - 16 hours in front of your computer, if you make some of money that’s mean you are already get a job 😎

12 - 16 hours in front of your computer, if you make some of money that’s mean you are already get a job 😎

I’m spending (wasting) that much time for last 5-6 years, but earning started less than two month 😛

Not only that

I got the “respected” badge in forum too​:sunglasses:😝

Fiverr Hours - 3 years on Fiverr - TRS

When I launched on Fiverr, it was 12 hour days.
After 4 months, it was about 8-10 hours.
After 18 months, it was about 6 hours.
Now, at about 3 years, I work 90 minutes in the morning, and 90 minutes at night. I try to reply to messages within 2 hours during the 16 hours I am awake.

Our dream is to spend 6 months at Disney World Orlando and I will be able to work on Fiverr at the RV park. We might be a couple of years away from that. 🙂

Fiverr Hours - 3 years on Fiverr - TRS

When I launched on Fiverr, it was 12 hour days.

After 4 months, it was about 8-10 hours.

After 18 months, it was about 6 hours.

Now, at about 3 years, I work 90 minutes in the morning, and 90 minutes at night. I try to reply to messages within 2 hours during the 16 hours I am awake.

Our dream is to spend 6 months at Disney World Orlando and I will be able to work on Fiverr at the RV park. We might be a couple of years away from that. 🙂

Landon, that’s awesome and you have a lucky family. These days I work when I need to and want to. Sometimes that’s an hour a day and sometimes it’s ten. More imporant, I also make time for my parents, spouse, other family, friends and even my neighbors. I place a high value on those relationships. I also have a dozen hobbies that I want to learn more about and multiple books I want to read!

As long as I get to do those things and spend some time in the sunshine often, it’s all good. I wish I had lived this way when I was younger. I spent too much time hunched over a desk even alongside my hobbies.

Landon, that’s awesome and you have a lucky family. These days I work when I need to and want to. Sometimes that’s an hour a day and sometimes it’s ten. More imporant, I also make time for my parents, spouse, other family, friends and even my neighbors. I place a high value on those relationships. I also have a dozen hobbies that I want to learn more about and multiple books I want to read!

As long as I get to do those things and spend some time in the sunshine often, it’s all good. I wish I had lived this way when I was younger. I spent too much time hunched over a desk even alongside my hobbies.

I totally agree. I really appreciate the time you invest here. It has been a source of information and inspiration. Thank You!

I’m spending (wasting) that much time for last 5-6 years, but earning started less than two month 😛

Not only that

I got the “respected” badge in forum too​:sunglasses:😝

Not all of it is wasted, even though it might feel that way just after you’ve finished watching some cat videos on Youtube, but unbeknownst to you, the information you read on the internet starts accumulating, and over time, you will find yourself at an advantage vis a vis your peers, in job interviews, workplace promotions, and social settings.

Find a topic and start reading, and writing about it. You will get really good at it at the end of a year. (Highly recommended at your age : investment).

Yeah, it wasn’t exactly a thought out plan tbh but worked out better than any of my well thought out plans.

@uxreview 100% agree - big respect to people who are trying to do both and struggling but for anyone who has an option, the choice should always be towards more time with the kids. These days there is so much crap out there that if you don’t raise your kids, some youtuber will.

9 to 15 are my primary work hours. Outside of that timeframe, life is paramount (unless there are deadlines to keep)

so much crap out there that if you don’t raise your kids, some youtuber will.

Because I can only click once, here’s another one: ❤️

While I’ve been on Fiverr for a few years, I’ve only recently actively started a true business through it. I work about two to three hours a day through fiverr and about the same through the business email. Customers come from both. So four to six hours a day for the promotions and then the rest is through my writing. I’d do more but I have a lot of medical issues, and I am doing alright for what little time it is taking me right now to get everything done.

When i was a TOP RATED SELLER i worked 16 hours a day with 5 to 10 designs delivered per day.

Now i am working on fiverr for 2 hours and remaining time i am spending with my Mild Autistic and ADHD child and supporting him to overcome his developmental disorder in speech and attention.

When i was a TOP RATED SELLER i worked 16 hours a day with 5 to 10 designs delivered per day.

Now i am working on fiverr for 2 hours and remaining time i am spending with my Mild Autistic and ADHD child and supporting him to overcome his developmental disorder in speech and attention.

image.jpg.3a965ac15f99396ad0b84eed84ec8014.jpg

Remember I mentioned a grant some time back? Well I got it and it basically gives me 2 days wages/week for 2 years which I am using for personal projects including writing and a website project. That’s the 15-20 hours, I have cut out a lot on other platforms.

If you like what you do then great, I remember doing that kind of schedule and beyond back in Celtic Tiger times and earning a fortune. It wasn’t worth it, my son is 15 tomorrow and I missed out on a lot of his early years. Making up for it these past couple of years though.

Your son is having his birthday?

Happy birthday! 🎁

Let’s see…

I wake up, I work on Fiverr for 2 or 3 hours depending on the amount of orders.
I go to work. That’a around 8 hours or so. I come home and might work on Fiverr again for
a few hours…12~14 hours, I guess? If I’m really busy, then it’s 20 hours 😝
What can I say, Japan is the land of workoholics.

9 to 15 are my primary work hours. Outside of that timeframe, life is paramount (unless there are deadlines to keep)

so much crap out there that if you don’t raise your kids, some youtuber will.

Because I can only click once, here’s another one: ❤️

I agree with this so much! I hated the response when I said this and people were like “But if you love your job, your definition of ‘life’ will change!”

No!

I have stuff to clean, I have to exercise, have some fun for myself, work on other projects, be with my husband, go shopping for groceries, actually go out into the sun! I can’t, and I won’t, spend my entire waking hours writing gig after gig, no breaks, no vacation.

This whole “Your work is your life” mantra didn’t work when I worked 50 hours a week in retail, and certainly won’t work now.

Archived