Feeling Happy: Completed 2900 Orders in close to 6 years on fiverr

balubfa12

@thecreativeguys

Thank you. Yes i worked for almost 3 years and only 5 to 6 hours sleep per day. Which lead me to achieve TRS. But it was my bad time with lot of personal health and my 2 year old child Health issues troubled me a lot and was not able to concentrate on fiverr orders. so lot of delayed deliveries and order cancellations which lead me to lose my TRS and sales.

When i was a TRS atleast i get 5 to 10 orders per day and i am the only designer who worked on each and every project for my buyers. I learnt a lot from Fiverr Buyers and other Sellers.

Still willing to learn how to promote all my services in a better way in the current competition with so many talented sellers.

Hope my child health issues will be resolve soon so that i will be back to track and work more and more quality design services to my global clients.

Thanks,
Balubfa12

@thecreativeguys

Thank you. Yes i worked for almost 3 years and only 5 to 6 hours sleep per day. Which lead me to achieve TRS. But it was my bad time with lot of personal health and my 2 year old child Health issues troubled me a lot and was not able to concentrate on fiverr orders. so lot of delayed deliveries and order cancellations which lead me to lose my TRS and sales.

When i was a TRS atleast i get 5 to 10 orders per day and i am the only designer who worked on each and every project for my buyers. I learnt a lot from Fiverr Buyers and other Sellers.

Still willing to learn how to promote all my services in a better way in the current competition with so many talented sellers.

Hope my child health issues will be resolve soon so that i will be back to track and work more and more quality design services to my global clients.

Thanks,

Balubfa12

I wish you only the best of health for your child and family.

• Joe

Archived