Home Alone 🌴

dijatul

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok thanks do you have any idea how many backlink we should to submit daily? and how much do follow and not follow link?

It is no more link quantity game. You need quality links and daily submission number can not be given.

Many things to be considered.

yes , Sometimes, When I am fully Alone .

You should never do this. I have one lives by my bathroom, I never talk to it and never will. Talking grants the entity permission to exert more power and they will often do everything they can to trick you into talking to them. i.e. Mine sometimes sits in the chair at the end of my bed and manifests as someone I know and trust.

Just ignore your visitors, keep the lights on and if you want to find out where it lives in your home, keep an eye out for where things usually break and/or where it feels gloomy all the time. Then make a mental barrier in your mind sealing off this area so that it will have trouble leaving and drive it batty by playing music and filling such spaces with pot plants and the like.

They get very protective of their personal space you see.

You should never do this. I have one lives by my bathroom, I never talk to it and never will. Talking grants the entity permission to exert more power and they will often do everything they can to trick you into talking to them. i.e. Mine sometimes sits in the chair at the end of my bed and manifests as someone I know and trust.

Just ignore your visitors, keep the lights on and if you want to find out where it lives in your home, keep an eye out for where things usually break and/or where it feels gloomy all the time. Then make a mental barrier in your mind sealing off this area so that it will have trouble leaving and drive it batty by playing music and filling such spaces with pot plants and the like.

They get very protective of their personal space you see.

I have one lives by my bathroom, I never talk to it and never will. Talking grants the entity permission to exert more power and they will often do everything they can to trick you into talking to them. i.e. Mine sometimes sits in the chair at the end of my bed and manifests as someone I know and trust.

They prefer bathrooms. It seems that they like to be near water. They often are near underground streams. You have a jinn, a nature spirit. They come in at night generally through a window from a spot under the window, even if you are on a high floor.

They generally appear at the foot of the bed and can show themselves as a person or animal you like or love. Mine showed itself as a big grinning cat, knowing I love cats.

Mine was quite noisy at night with door slamming sounds and other noises.

They seem to be harmless but still are not entirely considered safe to have around.

You may have some psychic abilities you are not aware of to attract this entity.

I have one lives by my bathroom, I never talk to it and never will. Talking grants the entity permission to exert more power and they will often do everything they can to trick you into talking to them. i.e. Mine sometimes sits in the chair at the end of my bed and manifests as someone I know and trust.

They prefer bathrooms. It seems that they like to be near water. They often are near underground streams. You have a jinn, a nature spirit. They come in at night generally through a window from a spot under the window, even if you are on a high floor.

They generally appear at the foot of the bed and can show themselves as a person or animal you like or love. Mine showed itself as a big grinning cat, knowing I love cats.

Mine was quite noisy at night with door slamming sounds and other noises.

They seem to be harmless but still are not entirely considered safe to have around.

You may have some psychic abilities you are not aware of to attract this entity.

@misscrystal Yes, it’s still the same thing I had last year but now kind of more under control. I rarely see it now and it was there but dormant until recently when a friend visited. She had 2 bouts of sleep paralysis, got locked in the bathroom. (Which doesn’t have a lock). And it has a habit of stealing my cigarette papers.

The big issue is that it is a huge liar. It wants me to embrace a certain perception of it which I refuse to because it’s projected identity changes too frequently. We’ve gone from dead Gran to Hat Man to Alien from Paladia or wherever over the past year. This is why whenever it starts being an ass, it gets a new pot plant and more Morrisey.

I think it regrets taking me on actually,

I thought of getting an EMF meter. I sometimes think I should take videos of a few things I see regularly – large white balls of light floating around the room in definite movements, but then there would just be the doubters still and what purpose would that serve.

When you have several people in a room or outside at night all feeling the same sensations, chills and hair standing on end, and mentioning it at the same time it’s fun. We have a “coldspot”, or portal, in the backyard and can feel these sensations when we stand or walk across it. The temperature is several degrees less on that spot.

I’d love to see videos of them in action!

Archived