Home Alone 🌴

dijatul

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but how do you cope with it… I am sure if i encounter some kind of supernatural activity, I will be as good as dead…

I just talk to them and have a group of friends in that realm. Yes it can be scary to experience things and not be able to see anyone. I’m setting up a psychomanteum though to hopefully take care of that.

I just talk to them and have a group of friends in that realm. Yes it can be scary to experience things and not be able to see anyone. I’m setting up a psychomanteum though to hopefully take care of that.

So do objects move or is it just people talking? And can everyone else in the room hear the voices in the room? Have you tried getting scientific investigators to check everything?

So do objects move or is it just people talking? And can everyone else in the room hear the voices in the room? Have you tried getting scientific investigators to check everything?

It’s not objects moving unless there is a jinn or some type of spirit doing annoying things which has only happened a few times mercifully. It’s channeling of spirits which I don’t do much any more due to being advised it’s not easy to block out bad spirits from coming through. It’s bodily sensations, which many of my clients report also as my friends visit them.

When battles break out in that realm between good and bad things get very annoying. Internet goes down and electricity goes off which is the main form of attack. I could write a book on this. I don’t personally need scientific evidence since it’s such a part of my life. A close friend does hear people talking, and seeing people in the room since meeting my spirit friends. I have advised them not to let me see or hear them so I can do my work without distractions.

It’s not objects moving unless there is a jinn or some type of spirit doing annoying things which has only happened a few times mercifully. It’s channeling of spirits which I don’t do much any more due to being advised it’s not easy to block out bad spirits from coming through. It’s bodily sensations, which many of my clients report also as my friends visit them.

When battles break out in that realm between good and bad things get very annoying. Internet goes down and electricity goes off which is the main form of attack. I could write a book on this. I don’t personally need scientific evidence since it’s such a part of my life. A close friend does hear people talking, and seeing people in the room since meeting my spirit friends. I have advised them not to let me see or hear them so I can do my work without distractions.

Thanks. Though I think scientific testing could still be used to give explanations/scientific evidence for at least some of the things.

Thanks. Though I think scientific testing could still be used to give explanations/scientific evidence for at least some of the things.

I thought of getting an EMF meter. I sometimes think I should take videos of a few things I see regularly – large white balls of light floating around the room in definite movements, but then there would just be the doubters still and what purpose would that serve.

When you have several people in a room or outside at night all feeling the same sensations, chills and hair standing on end, and mentioning it at the same time it’s fun. We have a “coldspot”, or portal, in the backyard and can feel these sensations when we stand or walk across it. The temperature is several degrees less on that spot.

scientific evidence

Not everything can be explained by Science.

Not everything can be explained by Science.

I agree, and I’m not meaning to cause any offence. But for things that can be tested scientifically, maybe they can provide an explanation.

Are you still HOME ALONE after 10 days. :thinking:

Just asking.

yup, Everyone will come after 20 days. So I will be home alone in another 20 days . … but now I am starting to talking with them . They are here . I can feel them . I can talk with them . Its weird, But I can feel them . Its really real .

yup, Everyone will come after 20 days. So I will be home alone in another 20 days . … but now I am starting to talking with them . They are here . I can feel them . I can talk with them . Its weird, But I can feel them . Its really real .

Hi are you there? if you feeling bored i can talk to you

Archived