Today I’ve been Promoted to Level 2 Seller! yayy

shiv_graphix

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share with you a great news. I am finally a Level2 Seller (yayy) when I have joined here (four months ago) I never ever thought/expected to become a Level2 seller but now I am!

Thats reward of my hard work. I did my best and put my everything in my work.So far i have completed 80+ orders and got 64 reviews with 5 stars feedback.

I hope this helps other sellers to motivate and do hard work . Thank you fiverr and this beautiful community 🙂

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you a great news. I am finally a Level2 Seller (yayy) when I have joined here (four months ago) I never ever thought/expected to become a Level2 seller but now I am!

Thats reward of my hard work. I did my best and put my everything in my work.So far i have completed 80+ orders and got 64 reviews with 5 stars feedback.

I hope this helps other sellers to motivate and do hard work . Thank you fiverr and this beautiful community 🙂

I never ever thought/expected to become a Level2 seller

Don’t be shy! Think always positive. If you work hard and deliver good quality work, then trust your skills!

Keep it going! Let’s go for the next level!

I never ever thought/expected to become a Level2 seller

Don’t be shy! Think always positive. If you work hard and deliver good quality work, then trust your skills!

Keep it going! Let’s go for the next level!

thank you very much…!!!

ill try my best.

Archived