(Give me) Killer suggetion for how increasing traffic [Clickbait titled edited by Mod]

aseo_leads

Hi, there all. I am new here. So, i want some suggestions from all of you.
I need suggestion on increasing traffic to gigs. That mean how can i increase impression, clicks, views on my gigs that i created yesterday

Also suggests me some techniques how i cam impress my client more efficiently so that he/she do not feel that i am not capable to do his/her project.

Thank you in advanced to all of you.

Regards

Being a new seller myself I can only help you with my theoretical knowledge regarding improving your Gigs.

1. Its always Good to have a nice video
  2. Some Important keywords in your description must either be highlighted or Bold.
  3. Keep attention to keywords you use, keywords must always be aligned with the services you are providing.

This is all I know so far if you come to know something better, do let me know too.
Peace !

Being a new seller myself I can only help you with my theoretical knowledge regarding improving your Gigs.

1. Its always Good to have a nice video
  2. Some Important keywords in your description must either be highlighted or Bold.
  3. Keep attention to keywords you use, keywords must always be aligned with the services you are providing.

This is all I know so far if you come to know something better, do let me know too.

Peace !

Thank you very much for you suggestions.

Regards

Archived