Because of wrong client I lost my rating

aadilzain

Hello everyone… I need help from you guys the problem is I saw a offer and I left a request and the client also contacted me because I gave 5$ offer later I came to know that the files is exceeding 1gb and I tried to download unfortunately the I couldnt make it so I told my client to cancel the order but he didnt cancel after many request he cancelled but now the main problem is that he left 1 star on my gig before that I had 5 stars because of that I was brought down to 3.7. If I go to make any offer it is saying that I will need to have 90% rating to make offer will I be able to make offer with 3.7 stars please help me out … thank you

Guest offlinehelpers

Your buyer didn’t leave the 1 start feedback - it was automatically left by the Fiverr system.

1gb is a huge file to download, but I suppose it’s understandable if you’re doing video editing - you need to be prepared for whatever’s thrown at you, although perhaps you could have asked your buyer before you started what the file size was going to be (hindsight is a wonderful thing!).

To be honest, if I were you, I’d close your account and start a new one - just make sure you ask Customer Services before you do.

Good luck!

The only way to go out from that position without having to close your account and start brand new again is to wait until one of your former client orders again and slowly build up your rating. You can also contact your old buyers and ask politely if they need something else done, and offer your services again.
In your case, I see it difficult because you just have 3 previous orders.

Guest offlinehelpers

The only way to go out from that position without having to close your account and start brand new again is to wait until one of your former client orders again and slowly build up your rating. You can also contact your old buyers and ask politely if they need something else done, and offer your services again.

Is contacting previous buyers not considered to be spamming?

Is contacting previous buyers not considered to be spamming?

I bet it depends on how you contact them? Or how old/strong is your relation with your client?

It happened to me to contact some previous buyers of mine who said they will have more work to do. They answered politely and some even became regular clients.

Your buyer didn’t leave the 1 start feedback - it was automatically left by the Fiverr system.

1gb is a huge file to download, but I suppose it’s understandable if you’re doing video editing - you need to be prepared for whatever’s thrown at you, although perhaps you could have asked your buyer before you started what the file size was going to be (hindsight is a wonderful thing!).

To be honest, if I were you, I’d close your account and start a new one - just make sure you ask Customer Services before you do.

Good luck!

Thank you I think I will start a new then.

Yeah that`s why I needed help anyway thanks a lot I think I have to start over again.

Guest offlinehelpers

I bet it depends on how you contact them? Or how old/strong is your relation with your client?

It happened to me to contact some previous buyers of mine who said they will have more work to do. They answered politely and some even became regular clients.

From this morning’s discussion:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

I sent a message to all my previous buyers using the Fiverr "Contacts" tab, which lists all your "buyers" and "sellers", offering them a special offer on my main social media promotion gig. "Wow", you say, "awesome idea, that means I can contact...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 37 ❤

It is spam.

Archived