Mustly need gigs sell idea

sagorodesk1

My advice: Figure out what skills you are good at, and offer those skills for hire here on Fiverr. Your gigs should always be skills that you can do well. Anything else is likely to earn you poor reviews (because those are not skills you can complete professionally).

Don’t ask us what you should sell in your gigs. Only you can answer that question.

My advice: Figure out what skills you are good at, and offer those skills for hire here on Fiverr. Your gigs should always be skills that you can do well. Anything else is likely to earn you poor reviews (because those are not skills you can complete professionally).

Don’t ask us what you should sell in your gigs. Only you can answer that question.

This is my gigs status

1064667703_sagorodesk1SEOWordPressWebProgrammingFiverr.png.c655193968129fefa82f76fe5d31b61a.png

My fiverr profile link here : you can see this and also give me some tips

to sell my gigs.

https://www.fiverr.com/sagorodesk1

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr – especially in the skill categories that you offer in your gigs. If you want to gain sales, figure out how to be better than your competition. You are not going to gain sales just because you have gigs on Fiverr. That’s not how business – or Fiverr – works.

Figure out WHO your target customers are, do some research to determine WHERE those customers can be found, and then go promote your gigs to those customers (via ads, forum participation, targeted social media, etc). YOU make your gigs successful, not Fiverr, not us here on the forums. You need to work hard, as any business owner does, to make your gigs – your business – successful. We’re not going to do that for you.

Thanks a lot for providing many tips. i will try to best follow this.

Love you so much.

You may want to be careful about the word “love.” Here on the forum at least people are probably aware that it’s just a communication thing. If you were to tell a buyer “love you so much” that would be inappropriate. I know you mean well by it, but I don’t want you to accidentally offend a potential buyer.

You may want to be careful about the word “love.” Here on the forum at least people are probably aware that it’s just a communication thing. If you were to tell a buyer “love you so much” that would be inappropriate. I know you mean well by it, but I don’t want you to accidentally offend a potential buyer.

no next time I will serious

Archived