I cant get any orders

itschaimaeeluv

You offer translations, but just by reading your short profile description it seems pretty clear to me that your English skill is not good enough to offer translations.
I get the feeling others feel the same way.

If you want to make sales, you need to be sure you are good at what you do.

I have used Fiverr for several years and it took about a month to start getting orders. You have good offerings as far as your gigs go but I would suggest adding more. The more selection available to users, the better. I would think about some other things that you are great at that are unique and could be offered as a service to your customers.

A bit from your profile:

and calligraphy

Why don’t you offer this? There isn’t a huge market but a search for “calligraphy” only yields nine pages.
You offer the generic “photo editing” - 224 pages of results for that one. Where do you think you’ll have more chances to be seen and picked?

A bit from your profile:

and calligraphy

Why don’t you offer this? There isn’t a huge market but a search for “calligraphy” only yields nine pages.

You offer the generic “photo editing” - 224 pages of results for that one. Where do you think you’ll have more chances to be seen and picked?

yes! i didnt think of this thank you so much!!

Your English sucks, so why would you offer translations? That’s definitly something someone would see if looking for translation services.

You also seem to be selling them for 55 dollars per 1000 words, which is atrocious.

And you are selling 2 gigs that are not eye catching at all in an oversaturation market.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg

Archived